𝐎𝐰𝐥𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫~ 𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ owls together] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Bokuto Kōtarō's girlfriend takes him on an excursion for their one year anniversary

-She/Her
-SOFT

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
H/C = Hair Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"N/N, can you take the blindfold off me, please?" Bokuto begged.
"No, calm down! I promise you'll like it!" Y/N giggled.

Today was Y/N and Bokuto's anniversary and Y/N had planned something special for them to do together.

"The blindfold has been on since we entered the car," the captain whined.

Y/N was currently driving to the mystery location as Bokuto complained.

"Wait for ten minutes, okay?" she smiled.
"Can you at least turn on the radio?"

Y/N chuckled and nodded, reaching over.

'I've been tryna fake it'

The radio began playing Everybody Wants You by Johnny Orlando and Bokuto instantly began to smile.

He loved the song because of the 'na na na' part.

As he sang along, Y/N's facial features softened while watching her boyfriend dance around in his seat, still blindfolded.

Her boyfriend was absolutely adorable. He was always super encouraging and smiling.

This would be their last trip as third years in high school together.

Just yesterday, he had been sad because he would be leaving Akaashi behind with the team.

Sometimes she worried that Bokuto was in love with Akaashi.

"Bo, we're here," she said as the car came to a stop.
"Ooh, yay!"

She took off his blindfold and he looked out of the car window.

"...the beach?" he pondered, confused.
"Sort of," she smiled. "We're going parasailng."

His eyes lit up and he nearly broke off the car door in excitement.

"Let's go!" he cheered.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Are you guys ready?" their boat driver asked.

The two had already changed into their swimming suits and were getting strapped into their parasailing seats.

"I think so," Y/N said, nervously.
"I'm ready!" Bokuto grinned.

The driver turned around and the rest of the crew on the boat with them got ready to launch the two into the sky.

The boat began to accelerate and the line connected to their seats began to extend as they were raised higher and higher.

Y/N reached out to grab her boyfriend's hand as he let out a happy cheer.

"Thank you for doing this, N/N!" he beamed. "I feel like an owl!"

As the two continued to stay in the sky, Y/N began to get worried.

"Oh? N/N, are you okay?"
"Kō... we're gonna stay together after high school, right?"

Bokuto went silent for a moment, his smile never leaving his face.

"Of course we are!" he said, triumphantly. "I'll be playing volleyball, but I'll always make time for you! Why are you so worried?"
"Because most couples don't last, but I don't want to lose you either," Y/N said.
"You're never getting rid of, N/N! I love you so much and I'll always stay by your side!" Bokuto reassured, happily.
"Thank you, Kō," she said, softly, relieved.
"Have you ever kissed anyone in the air?" he asked curiously.

She shook her head, gazing into his golden eyes.

He gently leaned closer to his girlfriend and closed his eyes.

Their lips met and Y/N felt the wind rush through her H/C hair.

"Your lips are really soft," Bokuto whispered. "They also taste like strawberries."

Y/N chuckled and placed her forehead against Bokuto's.

"It's my chapstick."
"You're really pretty, Y/N, I'm really lucky to have you," he said, gently brushing her hair behind her ear.

Y/N and Kotaro had never said the 'L' word yet, simply because Y/N didn't want to say it until she was 100% sure and Kotaro just respected her thoughts and didn't say it so he didn't pressure her into saying it. But he knew that he loved her. He loved her since the time they went on their first date. He kept talking about her during practice, which made Akaashi confused.

Y/N finally realized it. She didn't realize that she felt this way until now, but she was sure. She wanted to say it.

"I love you, Kōtarō. I know it's been a year, but I really do," she said, softly. "I really love you."

Bokuto's eyes lit up, for the hundredth time.

"I've love you!" he clapped, loudly.
"Kō!" she laughed.

He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted, "I'm in love with L/N Y/N and I'm never leaving her side!"

They received a variety of looks, some joyful, some envious and some annoyed. There were a couple people clapping but Bokuto and L/N were too far lost in their own world.

She giggled and reached to grab his hand.

"I love you, so, so much, Kō."
"I love to too! Now, let's be owls together!"

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Mya Speaks:
Bokuto is actually the cutest. This idea wasn't mine, it was my co-writer's and she's the best!!!

I thought the idea was just the cutest thing ever and I just had to do it!!!

Okay, I hope you guys enjoyed this story!!!

Love you!!

Word Count:
871
Next One Shot:
Cuddles~ Kunimi Akira

Word Count: 871Next One Shot:Cuddles~ Kunimi Akira