𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠~ 𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ understanding ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which L/N Y/N tries to understand the one thing she has yet to figure out: Bokuto Kōtarō

-She/Her
-Reader is Akaashi's sister

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Akaashi Y/N understands lots of things. She's an incredibly smart girl, top of her class. But the one thing that constantly stumped her, was Bokuto Kōtarō.

The ace and captain of the Fukurodani volleyball team was the one thing that she had yet to figure out.

She'd observe his behavior on and off the court, paying especially close attention to when he suddenly became distraught and miserable.

One day, she decided to ask her brother; just who was Bokuto Kōtarō?

"Bokuto-san is a lot of things. He's a captain, he's stubborn and he's childish. But when it comes to the team, he gives it his all and he always will. Bokuto-san is the type to do it all for the team and he will always have our backs, no matter what."

While Keiji was speaking, she noticed a fond look on his face, something extremely rare in the Akaashi household.

"Keiji...are you in love with him?!"
"What?! With Bokuto-san?! No!"

Y/N's shoulders relaxed as she continued to observe her brother.

"I get lots of things," she began mumbling. "But I can't figure out Bokuto-san."
"Then maybe you should talk to him," Keiji replied, smiling.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Bokuto-san!"

The bi-coloured hair boy turned around at the sound of his name, only to find...a copy of Akaashi???

"Akaashi! You turned into a girl! What do I do?!" the ace asked, freaking out.

The girl sighed, frustrated.

"Bokuto-san, I'm Keiji's sister, Akaashi Y/N."

His eyes immediately lit up and zoomed in closer to her.

"Two Akaashi's! We must have the prettiest siblings in all of Japan!" Bokuto laughed.
"Is it alright if I follow you around today, Bokuto-san?"
"What for?" he asked, confused.

Y/N sighed and looked at him.

"I'm the top student of my class, Bokuto-san. School comes easy to me and I seem to understand and pick up concepts easily, you, however, are a mystery I can't solve."