𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞~ 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ 100% soulmate ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Kita Shinsuke finds his soulmate

-She/Her
-A bit angsty
-Lines taken from Haikyuu!!: To the Top, season 2, episode 12
-In this world, Soulmates have a compatibility meter but it only shows up when you hold hands and interlock fingers

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Kita Shinsuke always had a particular way of doing things. He had a schedule he followed everyday and never faltered.

He had never tried to find his soulmate and at the moment, he didn't want to.

He didn't have any desire to find someone who would only throw off his perfect schedule.

"Hello everybody," he said, as he nodded to his volleyball team.
"Hi Kita-san!" the twins chorused.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Guys, this is your new manager, L/N Y/N!" Koruso said.
"H-hello! I'm L/N Y/N, first year!" she squeaked. "It's nice to meet you!"

Kita waved hello, curious.

She felt so familiar, yet, he's never seen her before.

"We have a practice match today so everyone get ready," Coach clapped.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

They were halfway through the practice match when Kita decided to talk to the new manager who was taking notes.

"Hello," he said quietly.
"Eek, hi!" she shrieked, surprised.
"No need to be scared," he said, panicking a little bit.
"Oh, sorry, it's just that you're the captain and I was worried I would offend you," she chuckled, nervously.
"I just wanted to come talk to you," he said, smiling a little.

At this, Inarizaki scored a point and they turned to see Kita smiling at the young manager.

"Is Kita-san smiling?!" Atsumu nearly yelled.
"Shut up Tsumu!" Osamu said, slapping his twin.
"We have to see if they're soulmates!" Aran realized.
"Sounds like lots of work," Suna groaned.
"It'll be easy! We'll start to lose the match and then when Kita comes in, we'll make him the star! Then L/N-chan will high five him and then one of us will gently push them closer together and then somehow intertwine their fingers and hold them together until we see the meter!" Atsumu decided.