𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫~ 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ what i've been looking for] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Sakusa Kiyoomi finds the girl of his dreams

-She/Her
-Short because I just did a math final for no good reason and I'm burnt out
-Spoilers
-Blind date at a restauarant
-What I've Been Looking For (reprise) from High School Musical

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
E/C = Eye Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see
You were always there beside me

The girl sitting across from him was like a dream.

She was beautiful with shiny H/C hair, bright E/C eyes and a gentle smile that made his heart melt.

His friends had set him up on a blind date, despite all his protesting.

Hinata in particular, was excited since he found the perfect person for Sakusa.

"You're gonna love her!" he promised beaming.

And since no one could resist Hinata's smile, he said yes and now here he was, on his birthday, spending it with a beautiful stranger.

Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me

She used to be Aoba Johsai's manager before attending Itachiyama right as Sakusa graduated.

She was 23 years old, making her two years younger than him.

"So...Hinata tells me that you were the number one ace back in high school," Y/N said cheekily, trying to start a conversation.
"Y-yeah, I was," he replied. "It was a lot of pressure."
"Oh, I bet! When I was the manager for the team, they kept mentioning how they couldn't disappoint the previous ace," she remembered.
"Really?" Sakusa asked, curiously.
"You didn't realize? They all loved you," Y/N laughed.

Her laugh was like twinkling bells. They echoed through his ears and he felt his cheeks heat up at the majestic sound.

And this feelings like no other
I want you to know

"Tell me more about you," Sakusa suggested.
"Me? Uh, I'm 23, I used to be Aoba Johsai's manager until my third year when I moved to Tokyo..."
"You don't do these kind of things often, do you?" Sakusa noticed.
"Not really, I let Hinata talk me into this one," she laughed sheepishly.
"No one can say no to Hinata."