𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝~ 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐮

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ love locked ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Shimizu Kiyoko and L/N Y/N get place a lock on the Tumski Bridge in Poland

-She/Her
-This is the first draft of my story for my English class
-Then my mom hated it and I had to change it but I liked this version more
-Anyways

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Colour
N/N = Nickname
Y/F/N = Your Full Name
Y/I = Your Initial
L/I = Last Name Initial

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

    "She said yes!" The three words that change people's lives. As a matter of fact, they just L/N Y/N changed and Shimizu Kiyoko. The newly engaged couple were about to celebrate five years together and Kiyoko finally decided to take the next step. The sounds of cheers and clapping surrounded them as their family came out of their hiding place.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Before getting engaged, it had been a normal day at work for Y/N. When Kiyoko came to pick her up, her gut twisted with nerves. Usually, her girlfriend would stay at their shared apartment to make dinner. She originally thought that Kiyoko was about to break up with her, but when the girl brought them to the Multimedia Fountain and pulled out the ring box, all the fear and anxiety she felt vanished.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Congratulations baby!" L/N Y/N grinned, running over to congratulate her daughter and new daughter-in-law. Y/N threw her arms around her mom, sniffling.
"Momma, I'm engaged," she laughed tearfully.

Meanwhile, Kiyoko was trapped in a tight hug by her mom and sisters. "I can't breathe," Kiyoko choked out, shakily.

Everyone laughed at the girl and stared as her mom released her. She hurried over to Y/N and pulled her into a tight squeeze. "Oh, that reminds me!" Mrs. Shimizu grinned as the girls pulled away from each other. The mother reached into her bag and pulled out a brand new, heart shaped lock. "It's important to honour the tradition in the Shimizu family of placing a love lock on the Tumski Bridge after getting engaged! You don't have to do it today, since I'm sure you're both exhausted, but tomorrow would be a good day to do it. I heard the weather will be fantastic, too."

    The two shared a glance and nodded, excitedly. "That would be great, Mrs. Shimizu, thank you," Y/N beamed. She was a part of the Matthews family now and it blew her mind. Kiyoko's heart swelled with pride and joy as she hugged her mom again. The families parted ways and Kiyoko and Y/N hopped into the car to head back home. "I never want this feeling to end," Y/N whispered as she entered their apartment.