𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮~ 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ everybody wants you ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which everybody wants the two most popular students to be theirs

-She/Her
-Yes, y'all are popular
-Everybody Wants You by Johnny Orlando
-Sorta timeskip spoilers

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Colour
H/C = Hair Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

I've been tryna fake it

Oikawa Tōru and L/N Y/N. They were the most sought after students in all of Aoba Johsai.

Everybody wanted to date them, for them to be in love with them. They received hundreds of confessions every week, but they rejected all of them.

Oikawa was on the captain on the volleyball team while Y/N was captain of the cheer squad.

He had fangirls, she had fanboys.

Can't take another minute

As Y/N tried to get to her class, she was constantly stopped in the hallways by several guys, trying to get her number.

She would give them a soft smile and apologize.

Then she would walk off to class, but no matter what she did, everybody still wanted her.

They loved her, some even lusting after her.

Which honestly terrified her.

I look at them look at you

The reason she rejected everyone? It really wasn't that deep.

No, it wasn't because of a bad relationship or commitment issues.

She, like everyone else in the school, was in love with Oikawa Tōru.

She stole glances at him in the hallways, admiring the way he would treat others, even if he seemed a bit egotistical.

Wonder who you're gonna choose

Everyday she wondered who he would date. Who he would choose out of the gaggle of girls that surrounded him.

"Y/N?"

She snapped out of her thoughts turning to face the person in front of her.

They were currently in the cafeteria and another guy had just come up to her.