𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥~ 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ model ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Azumane Asahi finds the perfect model

-She/Her
-TIMESKIP SPOILERS
-ALL BODY TYPES ARE BEAUTIFUL SO IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR BODY TYPE DOESN'T FIT THIS ONE SHOT, IT DOES BECAUSE I AM NOT ABOUT TO FOLLOW THE STEREOTYPE OF NEEDING A SKINNY BODY TO BE A MODEL
-Daisuga

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
E/C = Eye Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

L/N Y/N stared at the phone in her hands, reading over the email for the fifth time.

She had a gig.

Well, not really.

Her agent had emailed her about a potential modeling job for a new apparel designer in Tokyo. Because she was a brand new model, she hadn't received any jobs despite being a beautiful girl with shiny H/C hair and bright E/C eyes.

She emailed back and grinned.

This could be her first big job!

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Hi."

Y/N looked up and blushed quickly.

The man in front of her was extremely attractive. Long brown hair and glasses perched on his nose that made him look adorably innocent, but still mature.

"Hello! I'm L/N Y/N!" she said cheerfully, trying to make a good first impression.
"Kou! Can you please guide Ms. L/N over to the greenroom while I look for the two other models?"

Y/N's eyes lit up instantly and she bowed quickly to show her appreciation.

"I'll see you in a bit L/N-san," he said, his eyes full of warmth.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"L/N-san, you can just sit here and wait for Mr. Azumane!"
"Thank you!" she beamed.

As the girl sat down, she began squealing internally.

She had done it! The job was hers and she couldn't be more excited.

Her agent had already been informed and as she continued to wait, she couldn't help but think about the designer's warm, brown eyes.