𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬~ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐮 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ chocolates] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Shirabu Kenjirō takes a baking class and meets a certain baker

-She/Her pronouns
-Baker reader
-Aged up
-Manga spoilers about Shirabu
-Valentine's Prompt

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"The week-long baking class was a great idea, N/N!" Yachi said, beaming. "We got lots of sign ups and it sounds like there's lots of guys," she smirked.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I know I've been single my entire life but you're not seriously going to try and set me up with a guy in this baking class, right?"

Yachi blinked twice before shuffling away.

"Hitoka-chan!"

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

A copper haired boy with uneven bangs walked into the shop.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Mochi Mochi Bakery! What can I get for you today?" Y/N asked, smiling widely.
"Sorry, I'm here for the baking class," the boy said sheepishly. "I know I'm really early but I wanted to check out the place first too."
"Oh, that's no problem!" Y/N smiled brightly. "What's your name?"
"Shirabu Kenjiro," he repiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
"I'm L/N Y/N, I'm also the manager of Mochi Mochi Bakery."
"But you're so young," he said surprised.
"I work really hard," she blushed.
"L/N-san, I hope you'll bare with me... I'm really bad a baking and cooking."
"That's no problem! I'm here to help anyways!" she winked.

Suddenly, the normally salty boy felt strange. It was like he wanted to give her everything he had and just cuddle with her for hours on end. What was this feeling?

The boy was falling for her before he even knew it.

Suddenly, the rest of the students participating in the cooking class arrived.

"Hey everyone! Just make your way back here!" she urged, waving them over.

As the students made their way to the back, the girl thought about the boy she just interacted met.

'Yachi is making think that I've actually got a chance,' she laughed silently.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑