𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮~ 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ back for you] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ In which Atsumu Miya sees the love of his life at his volleyball game

-She/Her pronouns
-More 1D
-Softie Tsumu
-MANGA SPOILERS-

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Tsumu, good luck!" Y/N smiled, as she kissed the blonde's cheek. "You're gonna be amazing," she replied. "I just wish I could be there to cheer you on."

Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there

That's what she said to him before boarded the train to Tokyo.

Miya Atsumu was in Tokyo to play in the 2021 Olympic Games, his lifelong dream.

The love of his life, L/N Y/N, wasn't able to join him because she had a giant exam she had to take in order to pass her University course.

He hadn't seen her for a week and he missed her.

It was the day of the first match and he was incredibly nervous. It was also the day of her test.

I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere

"Atsumu?" Hinata asked.
"Oh, what's up?" he asked, turning to the tangerine.
"You look kinda sad, are you okay?"
"Oh, I was hoping that my girlfriend would get out of her exam early and she would make it in time to see us play," he chuckled.
"Just do your best," Kageyama said, coming over.
"Is everyone ready?" Iwaizumi asked, loudly. "How's everyone feeling?"

The team gave him a thumbs up and he smiled.

"Good luck guys. You're going to crush it."

I'm watching you from the stage, yeah

The team walked onto the court, led by their captain, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

He looked around hopefully, but of course, she wasn't there. He just hoped that she wasn't struggling with her exam.

"The Japanese National Team will be going up against the United States of America's National Team."

And just like that the match began, Atsumu was on the bench, watching as Kageyama set one of the monster quicks for Hinata.

Your smile is on every face now

He continued to look up in the stands, wondering if he would see you.