𝐈𝐟 𝐖𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧~ 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ if we win ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Tanaka Ryunosuke and L/N Y/N always make bets before their games

-She/Her
-Y/N is on the girl's volleyball team. (We're gonna pretend that they go to practice all the time and win games, k? Okay.)
-Y/N is the wing spiker and a second year

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Colour
H/C = Hair Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

L/N Y/N and Tanaka Ryūnosuke have been friends for as long as they could remember. But it eventually turned into playful competition when they both joined Karasuno's volleyball team.

"Tanaka-san," Y/N smiled as she met the boy outside of the gym.
"L/N-san."
"If we win our game, I would like you to buy me to get ice cream, two scoops," Y/N smirked.
"And if we win our game, I would like YOU to buy me ice cream."

That was how their relationship worked. If one team won, they'd follow the other's order and vice versa. If they both won, both wishes would be fulfilled. (Which is what usually happened)

Their teams always teased them that they only continued with the charade because they wanted to spend more time together, and while both would deny it, they both secretly knew that it was the truth.

It was finally time for the semi-finals; Seijoh verses Karasuno for the boys and Shiratorizawa vs Karasuno for the girls.

"Tanaka-san," Y/N smirked as the two met up outside of the gym, already in her uniform.
"L/N-san."
"If we win and make it to the finals, I would really love it if you could buy me a giant stuffed teddy bear," Y/N declared.
"And when we win," Tanaka said, a smile on his face, "I would like you to tutor me."

Y/N's eyes widened at that. Tutoring Tanaka would take hours and hours on end, only for him to pass by 1%.

"Fine," the girl huffed. "Good luck with your game!"

And then she was gone.

Tanaka watched as she walked away, her hands in fists, a blush on his cheeks.

"You've definitely got a chance," Ennoshita said suddenly as the latter jumped into the air.
"Ch-chance?"
"Yeah, with L/N-san. It's pretty obvious you two like each other," the replacement captain shrugged.
"Don't you dare allow me to get my hopes up," Tanaka threatened before heading into the gym.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

The boys didn't start until an hour later, so they decided to come cheer on the girls playing against the powerhouse school.