𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥~ 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ idol ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Sugawara Kōshi asks out his best friend while on stage

-She/Her
-SUGAIDOLSUGAIDOLSUGAIDOL
-Y/N is his best friend AND his manager
-I'm using Irino Miyo's songs, go find them on Youtube, they're so good!
-I mention the reader having long hair, but just ignore that if yours is short!

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
F/C = Favourite Colour
E/C = Eye Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Kōshi?"

L/N Y/N turned her head towards her best friend, Sugawara Kōshi and smiled brightly.

"You're on in five."
"Thanks manager-chan!" he grinned.
"Oi, come on! Don't call me that!" she scolded, slapping his arm lightly.
"Sorry N/N," he said softly, as he gazed at her.
"Now go! Break a leg," she called.

Sugawara ran onto the stage and his fans began screaming, louder than they had before.

"SUGA-SAN!!"
"WUAHHH, HE'S SO CUTE!"
"SUGA-SAN, I LOVE YOU!"

Y/N giggled at the fans before shaking her head.

"I love him too," she said quietly as she watched the love of her life on the stage.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

They were at the intermission of the show which would only last about five minutes, but it was enough time for Suga to relax before going back onstage.

"Koshi! Still sounded so much better than usual!"
"Aww, thanks N/N, you really think so?"
"Yeah!"

Suga smiled at this, his heart breaking a bit.

"Oh, sorry!"
"No no, it's fine."

Y/N and a male stage hand had just run into each other, causing Y/N to drop her clipboard.

He picked it up for her and introduced himself, a bit lovestruck by her.

"If you don't mind me saying, you're really beautiful."
"O-oh, thank you!"
"Could I possibly have your number...? I'm sorry, I know it's rather random, but I'd just really like to get to know you better."

Little did she know, that her beloved Idol was listening from around the corner and left as soon as he heard the male ask for her number. She had just broke his heart and she wouldn't even know.