𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚~ 𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [secret santa] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Ushijima Wakatoshi gets his long time crush for Secret Santa

-She/Her
-SOFTIE USHIWAKA
-Y/N manages the volleyball team

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Eye Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"I've figured it out!" Tendo Satori screamed as he ran into the gym for early morning practice.

L/N Y/N jumped at the loud screech, nearly dropping the clipboard she was holding.

"You scared me, Tendo!" she scolded.
"Sorry manager-chan, but I had the best idea for Christmas!"
"Sure, I'm willing to spend a little money," Semi offered, making his way over to the red head.
"You're broke, dumbass," Shirabu scoffed.
"Shut up!"

The rest of the team joined the small group and Tendo eagerly shared his idea.

"Secret Santa between the whole team! I've already put all the names on tiny pieces of paper and put them in this hat!" the middle blocker grinned.
"Where did you get the Santa hat from, Satori?" Ushijima Wakatoshi asked.
"Don't worry about that, Wakatoshi-kun! Just reach into the hat and choose a piece of paper!"
"He's not even going to wait to see if we agree, huh?" Taichi sighed.

The ace picked a name out of the hat and smiled instantly.

"Oh, I got-"
"NOOOOOOOO!"

Ushijima was instantly silenced by Tendo putting his hand over his mouth.

"It's called Secret Santa for a reason, Wakatoshi-kun! You're not supposed to share who you got!"
"Oh, my apologizes, Satori, I didn't know."

Y/N smiled to herself at that. Ushijima always seemed so scary, but he was really just a giant teddy bear.

"Y/N-chan, you go!"

She was quick to pull out 'Semi'.

"Ooh, I know exactly what to!" she grinned.

The rest of the names were drawn with some people more confused than others.

"Okay, present exchange on the 23rd," Tendo said.
"Now that we're all done, time for practice!" Y/N reminded. "5 laps, boys, let's go!"