𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬~ 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ in my dreams] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which L/N Y/N sees her soulmate in her dreams

-She/Her
-Yes, it's another soulmate AU
-Yes it's Kageyama Tobio

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

When L/N Y/N closes her eyes and falls asleep at night, a black haired boy shows up.

At first glance, he'll have a scowl on his face but as soon as he sees her, the frown turns into a smile.

He was tall, rather fit and had piercing blue eyes.

They never learn each other's names. They would just grab each other's hand and run towards the sunset.

Just as they were about to kiss, she'd joint awake to the sound of her alarm.

But all of that was about to change.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"What are you doing here?!"

It was the first day of high school and Kageyama Tobio had already made an enemy.

The short, athletic orange haired boy from his middle school tournament.

His name was Hinata, but Kageyama had more important things on his mind.

How to rejoin the volleyball club.

He had been kicked out by the captain after he and the stupid tangerine began playing a match.

As they sat outside miserably, a familiar looking girl walked by.

Her hair and body type was similar to the one appearing in his dreams, but she didn't even see him.

He stared after her for a while until she walked into the gym and shut the door.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Y/N-chan, you're here!"

Her cousin ran up to her, beaming excitedly.

"Hi Kōshi!" she called out.
"How was your first day of high school?"
"Horribly boring," Y/N responded, groaning loudly. "Hi Daichi-san!"

Her cousin's boyfriend sent her a cheerful wave and turned back to the coach.

"Looks like you and Daichi-san are still getting along," Y/N smirked.
"Shut up!" Suga said, blushing furiously.
"You're dating, I'm allowed to tease you!"
"Just shut up."