𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬~ 𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ the language of flowers ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Kozume Kenma asks his his crush to be his Valentine with some help from his volleyball team

-She/Her pronouns
-Valentine's theme
-Shy Kenma

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Kozume Kenma never expected to fall in love when he was in high school. He expected to just play volleyball, play video games and just go to school.

That was until she showed up and completely twisted his world.

She was perfect in his eyes and he never wanted anyone else more than he wanted her. He's thought about confessing thousands of times but was never able to. So he did something he'd never thought he'd do.

"Uh, Kuroo?"

The rooster head, looked over at his small friend, confused. They were currently taking a break from their volleyball practice and grabbing a sip of water.

"How do you... confess to someone?" the pudding head asked, hesitantly.
"Did I hear confess?" Lev asked, hurrying over.
"Not you, Lev," Yaku scolded, pulling the tall bean pole away.
"Kenma has a crush, I see," Kuroo smirked. "Who is it? Wait, is it that chibi-chan from Karasuno?"

Kenma blushed as he shook his head, glancing at the girl who was currently giving water to Yamamoto.

"Kenma-san likes Y/N-chan!" Lev realized, rather loudly.
"Lev, be quiet!" Yaku yelled, kicking the Russian.

Kuroo smiled as he placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Have you heard of secret admirers? Why don't you try leaving a note or a little gift on the bench for her everyday until Valentine's day?"
"That's five days away!" Kenma protested.
"Exactly! It's romantic!" Kuroo countered.
"I think it's a great idea!" Yaku beamed. "She'd love that!"
"Plus, she's the manager of the team, so you'll see her often!" Inuoka pitched in.
"You could bake her cookies for one day," Kai offered.

Kenma nodded. "Thanks."

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

When Y/N walked into practice, she noticed a piece of paper with a lavender rose taped onto it on the bench.

"Is this for me?" she asked, a bit confused.
"Sure is," Kuroo grinned.
"Oh, Kuroo-san! Is it from you?" the girl asked.
"Nope, but I'm sure you'll know who it is," he said and left.