𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲~ 𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ baby on the way] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Ushijima Y/N tells her husband, Ushijima Wakatoshi, that they're expecting

-She/Her
-SOFTIE USHIWAKA
-Manga spoilers!!

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
E/C = Eye Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

It was a bright, early morning when Ushijima Wakatoshi placed a kiss on top of his wife's head and smiled at her.

"I'll be on my way to practice now. Goodbye, my love," he said, waving.
"Bye Wakatoshi!"

The door shut and Ushijima Y/N bolted towards the bathroom.  She had been feeling sick all morning, but she couldn't tell Wakatoshi. He'd only skip practice for her and that was the last thing that needed to happen, especially with the Olympics coming up.

For the next two days, she felt the same sickness but she pushed it down and hurried to get ready for lunch with her friends.

"N/N-chan!" Yachi Hitoka called, beaming.
"Hello, Y/N-chan," Tanaka Kiyoko smiled.

She had become really good friends with the managers of Karasuno when they fought in hers and Wakatoshi's last year of high school.

"Are you okay, Y/N-chan? You look sickly," Kiyoko commented as soon as they sat down in a booth.
"I've been feeling sickly and throwing up for the last two days," Y/N said, laughing sheepishly.

The blonde's eyes widened as she grabbed Y/N's hand.

"Are you pregnant?!" Hitoka asked excitedly.
"Pregnant?"

Y/N's E/C eyes widened in realization and turned to her friends, a bit shocked.

"Could I...?"
"Have you taken a test?" Hitoka asked.
"No..."
"Hitoka-chan and I will go with you to get one after lunch then," Kiyoko decided.
"A-are you sure?"
"This is a big moment and we'll be there for you," Kiyoko smiled. "Unless, of course, you don't want us there."
"No, no! I definitely do!" Y/N reassured.
"Then it's settled," Hitoka declared.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"What if Wakatoshi doesn't want a kid?" Y/N asked, staring at the undetermined pregnancy test.
"You won't know unless it's true," Kiyoko said, squeezing the nervous girl's shoulder.
"We'll be here for you either way!" Hitoka grinned.