𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬~ 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ first words ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Azumane Asahi finds his soulmate from the words on his arm

-She/Her
-Y/N is Noya's cousin

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
F/N = Friend's Name

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Azumane Asahi. Third year at Karasuno High School and the ace of the men's volleyball team.

He had a great group of friends and always loved playing his sport. The one thing he hated was the three words first words his soulmate would say to him.

He hated looking at the words, he hated thinking of his soulmate thinking that she was scared of him.

'You looked really scary just then.'

Why did it have to be those words?

"Asahi-san!"

He watched as the libero of their team ran up to him, smiling widely.

"I found my soulmate!" Nishinoya screamed happily. "She's so beautiful! And I'm taller than her!!"

Most of his teammates had found their soulmate; Daichi and Sugawara, Tanaka and Kiyoko, Kageyama and Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi... he couldn't help but be a little jealous.

But he didn't want to find her. He didn't want her to be scared of him.

"Asahi-san?"
"Oh, sorry Noya," he apologized quickly.
"You were thinking about your soulmate again, weren't you?" the shorter boy asked.

Asahi nodded, a bit embarrassed.

"Asahi-san. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think," Noya promised. "You're definitely overthinking it."
"You sure...?"
"Of course! I mean my cousin hates hers too, but she's looking forward to seeing who her soulmate is!"
"I hope she finds them soon then," Asahi smiled. 

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Shiratorizawa!"

The nervous volleyball team listened to the Shiratorizawa cheer team in despair.

It was the final match before nationals and Karasuno were panicked. They were all scared of losing and the third years, especially, were worried. This could be there last game playing as a team, but they refused to think that way; they'd continue to stay positive until the very last second.