𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲~ 𝐘𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐇𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐚

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ test anxiety ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Yachi Hitoka and L/N Y/N share a similar fear

-She/Her
-Based on my own experience
-Yachi and Y/N are third years

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Her breathing was heavy.

The questions glared at her, taunting her.

Despite studying the material for the past two weeks, it seemed that she had suddenly forgotten everything.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Since she was eight years old, Y/N was deemed a smart kid. Constant 100s on her tests, scoring highly on the homework assignments and even tutoring her classmates.

She was one of the gifted kids.

But really, Y/N would spend 6 hours a day studying to make sure that she wouldn't fail.

Fast forward ten years, she was now 18 and about to take her final unit test for biology.

Her diploma exams were coming up sooner than she'd like but she was still terrified.

She blew through the test as she could and spent the rest of the test checking over her answers.

Later that day, as Y/N walked out the classroom, it hit her like a truck.

One of the questions she was confused about finally had it's answer.

And it wasn't the one she had chosen.

She quickly ran to the roof of the school and slumped down, panicked.

What did that mean for her score?

She was unsure about four of the questions and the test was out of 30, which meant that if she got the other four wrong, she would only score a 86, which was already four percent lower than the average she was striving for. Plus, she hadn't even thought about the questions that she may have gotten wrong besides those four.

Her breath hitched and a recognizable feeling washed over her.

Panic. Fear. Stress.

"Oh? Someone's here!"

Her head shot up and looked up to see a head of orange hair.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo! I'm on the volleyball team for school and the other guys are Kageyama Tobio, Tsukishima Kei and Yamaguchi Tadashi!"