𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫~ 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [figure skater] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which the two geniuses of Karasuno go on a date

-She/Her pronouns
-Y/N is a figure skating genius

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

There are very few people who are considered geniuses. But Karasuno had two.

Kageyama Tobio and L/N Y/N.

A volleyball star and a figure skater.

Of course, because of their titles, millions of people thought they'd be a great couple.

Kageyama had heard these rumors around the school and immediately went to the third years on the team to talk.

"Oh, you and L/N-chan? I think you two would be great together!" Sugawara Koshi beamed, instantly.

His boyfriend, Sawamura Daichi, nodded agreement.

"Take chances, Kageyama-kun!" Daichi offered.
"But be careful! Just in case she rejects you, that can never be a good thing!" Azumane Asahi immediately added.
"This is why it took you and Noya forever to date," Sugawara tsked.

Kageyama quietly slipped out of the gym while they were arguing and smiled to himself.

'It wouldn't be the worst thing to have a date during Christmas,' he thought.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Oh! Hitoka-chan!" Y/N called out, hurrying over to her blonde friend.

The girl's head whipped around and smiled.

"Y/N-chan!"

The two had lunch together nearly everyday unless something else came up and today was no exception.

"You know what I overheard earlier today?" Yachi asked.

Y/N shook her head as she pulled out her lunch.

"I think Kageyama-kun wants to ask you on a date!"