𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲~ 𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ unconditionally ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Iwaizumi Hajime and L/N Y/N finally accept their love

-She/Her
-Part three to the I Should've Kissed You series!!
-Very very long
-Unconditionally by Katy Perry

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Colour
H/C = Hair Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Oh, no, did I get too close?

True to his words, Iwaizumi did stay away from the girl.

It took about two weeks for her to begin talking to him again.

But as soon as she did, she felt so safe by his side.

Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

They began having lunch together again and hanging out after his volleyball practice.

Y/N still wasn't ready to get into another relationship and he respected that.

He never pressured her into being in a relationship with him and just made her comfortable with him as a friend again.

All your insecurities

He missed her in those two weeks. But he knew she needed time and he wanted her to be back to her normal self when she was with him.

When she began sitting with him at lunch, his heart pounded wildly. The way she smiled or just anything she did had him head over heels for her.

Two months later, Y/N and Hajime were back to hugging each other and the occasional kisses on each other's cheeks.

All the dirty laundry

B/N had tried to get back together with Y/N, but she never flinched once.

She rejected him without second thought.

"Y/N-chan?"
"Hajime, you can drop the formalities, it's okay," she smiled softly.
"Oh. Well, our interhigh tournaments are coming up. Would you like to come?"

The girl nodded excitedly. One thing she missed when she lost contact with Iwaizumi was going to his games and watching him play.

Never made me blink one time

When he went home that day, he couldn't help but stare at the ceiling, lovestruck.

Everything she did was perfect. Everything about her was perfect.