𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫~ 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐨

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ babysitter] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Hinata Shōyō falls for the girl who babysits his little sister

-She/Her
-Y/N is a first year
-Natsu is gonna be six because...yeah-
-I'm making Hinata's mom single... (just go with it)
-Takes place just before season 3
-Slight manga spoilers

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Oh, Y/N-san, thank you for coming!"
"No problem Ms. Hinata! Have a wonderful time on your date!"
"Oh that reminds me. My son should be back around 9 tonight after his volleyball practice!"
"You got it!"

L/N Y/N turned towards a small orange haired female and smiled at her.

"Hi Natsu!"
"I don't need a babysitter, you know," the six year old huffed.
"No, I know. I'm just here to make the food and do some cleaning," Y/N lied cheerfully. "You can do whatever you want and if you need me, I'll be here!"

The teenager knew that the little girl would come to her eventually, but it was all about letting the kid come to the babysitter.

About ten minutes later while Y/N was prepping dinner for Natsu, the little girl waddled down the stairs.

"Y/N-chan?"
"Oh, Natsu? What's up?"
"Do you know how to play volleyball?"

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

'Ugh, I'm so tired.'

Hinata Shōyō walked up to his house, opening the door.

"Mom, I'm home!" he said quietly.

He waited to hear her voice but when he heard nothing he began looking around for her, only to hear light footsteps coming down the stairs.

"EH?! You're not my mom!" Hinata freaked as a girl no older than him came down the stairs.
"She didn't tell you? I'm Natsu's babysitter," Y/N said, slightly tilting her head.
"O-oh. Hey, what school do you go to?"
"I'm at Karasuno, class 1-4!"
"You're in Saltyshima's class!" he yelped.
"Oh, Tsukishima-san? He's pretty quiet," Y/N said, thinking back.
"I'm at Karasuno too! Hinata Shōyō, number ten on the volleyball team!"
"Oh, were you part of that weird first year duo?!"
"You know me?" he asked, confused.

Y/N let out a giggle before nodding. "I went to your game against Johzenji. I hope you guys make it to Nationals!"
"You should come!" Hinata blurted out.
"To Nationals? Or the final game?"
"The final game!"