Meetings and a promise (Thirdunion pt 2)

(I wanted to make a second part of this story with this two being teenagers and here we are XP.

Disclaimer: I do not support nazcism or any kind of fascism (hell no! That's super duper bad! >:c) This story is just an exploration of fictional characters on a fictional context. I do not pretend to harm anyone or make you feel uncomfortable. If you don't like this please skip this chapter.

Also, the same warnings of the first part of this, apply here. If you hadn't read it, go there first ^w^

Now, to the story!)

--------------------------

Soviet's POV

He walked to their meeting spot with his hands behind his back, kicking a little rock while looking to the ground. When he made it there he raised his head and greeted the other with a smile.

"Hi there Third, what are you reading this time?"

The other just closed his book, eyes closed.

"Something Italy was insisting me to read. But that's not important. How have you been? You look awful"

Soviet laughed, sitting with the other and admiring the distance.

"Meh, I scaped home again... I've been living on a hunter's house on the forest for a week or so... Nothing new"

Third looked at him worried, before trying to lighten the conversation.

"So that's why you smell so bad, huh?"

It worked, with Soviet punching him playfully in the shoulder and trying to look mad.

"Excuse me? How am I supposed to bath when autumn is around the corner? Do you want me to die of hypothermia? You are evil!"

Third laughed.

"Ok, how about we go to the nearby town and I pay a hotel room for you. You could have a bath with warm water and I could stop gagging at your awful stench"

Soviet laid his head on Third's shoulder, dozing for a moment.

"I'm sure you just want to see me naked"

Third rolled his eyes.

"Sure big boy, I'm dying to watch your greek's god body" He laughed.

Soviet snorted and got comfortable.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just let me rest for a moment"

He closed his eyes smelling the other's cologne and hearing the singing of some far away group of birds.

Third continued reading, at some point putting his arm around him, his body warm like a blanket.

Soviet smiled, it was amazing how the smaller male made him feel safe just like this. He stayed dozing off, the tension of the past days leaving his body.

A few minutes passed and Third decided it was time to go.

"Come on Soviet, don't sleep like that, you'll hurt your neck. I'll snuck into my house and steal some money" he said getting up and helping the other do the same.

Soviet raised his arms over his head, feeling his spine cracking.

"If your dad listened to you, he would think I'm a bad influence."

They walked there, the way memorized on their heads perfectly. They had walked to this place so many times, they already knew when to help each other in some parts of the way without even saying a word.