I lost a train and I found you (Thirdunion soulmates AU pt 1)

I remember reading some fanfics where soulmates find each other with a watch, and I wanted so bad to make a Thirdunion one-shot about it!!! >w<

Disclaimer: I do not support nazcism or fascism (that's disgusting) This is just a cute fictional story with fictional characters. If you feel uncomfortable about this, please skip this chapter.

So here it goes!!!

Edit: I forgot to put the disclaimer.

-----------------------------------

Soviet's POV

He ran as fast as he could trying to get to the train in time, the whistle screaming at the last passengers to get on board, making a few people in the crowd walk faster to the rumbling machine. He tried to get to the platform, before something made him loose his balance, the floor suddenly disappearing before he felt his body crashing against the ground, his suitcase flying away from his reach, opening and throwing all his stuff everywhere.

He shook his head, trying to get rid of the dizziness on his only eye, just to find the train already moving, speeding into the horizon and disappearing into the fog of the gray afternoon.

He growled, a mix of anger, sadness and humiliation bubbling on his stomach, the sight of his luggage on the floor blurring with tears as the impotence made a knot on his throat. He didn't want to go back but now he didn't have an option.

It was over.

A hand on his shoulder made him jump, he quickly rubbed his eye and tried to pick up everything. Someone kneeled in front of him, helping him put everything in the suitcase.

When he got up he was fast to thank the guy, not really looking at his face. He was too embarrassed for that.

"Don't worry... But are you ok? You don't look pretty good"

"I... just lost my train..."

"Oh... Hey... Do you want to go grab a coffee? You seem like you need it... My treat! I needed one too"

He finally raised his head to look at the male in front of him. He was slightly smaller, red skin, sharp teeth and a weird cross-like symbol on his face surrounded by a white circle. The guy was elegantly dressed making him feel suddenly aware of his patched up clothes and worn out shoes.

"I..." He thought for a moment before deciding he needed something to distract the hunger. "You know what? Sure... Thank you"

The other smiled, signaling at him to follow. They walked out of the station to a nearby Cafe, the warm feeling of the place and the smell of coffee and pastries filling the air. Soviet felt his embarrassment grow when his stomach growled loudly.

"Are you hungry?" The other asked with a smile.

"No I'm-" he tried to lie but his stomach refused to shut up, interrupting him in the middle of his sentence.

"Heh, it's okay. It's late, so maybe I should be eating something too! What do you want?"

Soviet looked lost at the dozens of words scribbled on a chalk board, some words completely new to him. He blinked in confusion before the other smiled.

"You should try the croissants and either a cup of coffee or tea. France and her husband make the best pastries around"

Soviet nodded, playing with a loose thread of his old scarf and evading both the looks of the wealthy people and the sight of the fancy names of the food.

He felt terribly out of place.

After ordering for the both of them, the stranger walked to the back of the place, choosing an empty table next to a window.