To die of a broken heart (Amerus Omegaverse AU)

Warning: This chapter contains angsty angst, insinuations of cheating and a little bit of blood. Also, this is on an Omegaverse context.

If you're uncomfy with these, please skip this chapter.

Also, I'm sorry (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

------------------------------------------

Russia could tell there was something wrong.

It had all began almost a month ago, when America had came back from work late, silent and distant. He had thought nothing about it at the beginning, knowing the white country had a pretty exigent work under his father's company, but as the days had passed small details had started to be more and more noticeable.

It had begun with the smell of woman's perfume on his husband's shirts, the alcohol on the man's breath and the complete lack of affection. He couldn't count how many times he had tried to approach the white country, wanting to talk, or just needing a hug, just to be shoved aside.

He sighed, drinking a cup of tea, the TV lighting the living room as he waited another night alone. He Flinched when the program talked about another omega dying from a broken bond, buried memories coming back to him.

He shook his head and changed the channel, trying to focus on the present, besides even if America was really cheating on him, at least he wouldn't mark another person. Right? He wouldn't be that heartless.

He bit his nails, trying to ignore the clenching pain on his heart.

The sound of the door opening made him stop his train of thoughts and he decided to left the cup aside. He wouldn't allow America to evade him again, no, they were going to talk wether the other liked it or not.

He got up, crossing his arms and watching unamused as the alpha stumbled to turn on the lights. He huffed, walking there and turning them on himself.

"It's two in the morning America" he said, turning around and facing the slightly smaller male. "Are you finally going to talk to me?"

The clearly drunk country blinked before responding. "What are ya' talkin'bout? I'm tired, move"

Russia frowned even deeper. "What were you doing? And don't you dare tell me nothing cause I'm done with that."

"Was jus' drinkin with a friend, now lemme sleep" the other said again, this time effectively moving him out of the way.

"America! You can't keep doing this! Weren't you the one that told me we would face our problems together?" Russia tried to hold the other but was just ignored. "America!" The door was closed on his face.

And then he was alone in the hallway once again.

He let a sob finally break through his throat. What was he supposed to do now? Lowering his head he walked to the living room, laying on the couch and turning the T.V. on once again, the sound making him feel a little less alone.

He fell asleep crying.

----------------------------------------

America's POV

He jolted awake when his boss slammed a pile of documents on his desk, all his stuff stumbling and almost falling to the ground with the aggressive action. He watched as the man walked back to his desk, glaring angrily at him.

Of course he knew the reason behind the other alpha's aggressive ways.

It had all started when he had been transferred here after a promotion and had quickly started to climb the corporative ladder. Everyone had started making rumors about it being because he was the alpha son of the CEO when, in reality, that wasn't even half true.