I lost a train and I found you (Thirdunion soulmates AU pt 2)

This is the part two of the story, if you haven't read the first one please do it before continuing. Also...

Warning: slight mention of past domestic abuse... Nothing explicit.

Disclaimer: I do not support nazism or fascism (that's disgusting) This is just a cute fictional story with fictional characters. If you feel uncomfortable about this, please skip this chapter.

Now to the story...

-------------------------------

Soviet's POV

He opened the door tiredly, the keys on his hand clunking against each other as he entered the little house. Today had been a busy day at work, a couple had asked for thousands of white and blue roses for their wedding and the flower shop had been closed for the entire day just to make the request in time.

Finding a job in the city had been harder than he thought, specially with his new disability. He had tried a couple jobs, but his lost eye had made almost impossible to work, the lack of deepness perception almost costing him a hand at a clothing factory. At the end, luckily, he had found a job in a flower shop. It was similar to what he used to do back with his father, but a lot easier. At the end, he had decided to stay there.

He sat on the comfy sofa in the living room, taking out his shoes and sighing in relief when his back touched the furniture. It had been a long day.

He continued his train of thoughts, allowing his mind to wander.

Third had tried to convince him to let him pay for everything, after all he was a personal physician and had assure him that he could pay for everything without any problem.

He had refused.

He had been working hard from a very young age, forced to leave school too early to help around on his father's farm, he had grown up with an strict schedule of heavy labor and no free time at all. He couldn't just stop suddenly. Working was a part of him, without it he could loose the sense of himself. He didn't know anything else.

The sound of steps walking down the stairs made him jump from his spot on the sofa, and he relaxed when he saw Third.

"Hi there Sov"

"Hi Third"

"How was today?" Asked Third sitting in front of him with a smile.

"A wedding request, and they needed it for tomorrow" He said huffing rolling his eye at the lack of preparation of the couple. "I swear if I get married, I'll ask for the flowers with enough time for the workers to get everything ready"

Third laughed shaking his head with a faint blush on his face, before reaching for his face. Soviet got silent when he touched the bandages on his face.

"Do you want me to change them?" Asked Third carefully with a smile. "There's a little bit of dirt on them"

Soviet shuffled nervously under the other's gaze.

The good thing about your soulmate being a physician was that you didn't have to go to a hospital for simple things like changing bandages , the bad thing was that they had to see your missing eye every single time.

"Ok" He said in a whisper.

Third was a wonderful partner. He knew Soviet was self conscious about his eye, so he tried to make conversation when he changed the bandages, making little jokes and talking about their days. Soviet could feel something inside of him melting with the care the other had while treating him, the way Third looked at him even when he was seeing his empty eye socket. It made him feel loved... Something he wasn't used to.