Chapter 10: Take My Love? Ha! Let the mother f.'n games begin!

Chapter 10 is hey-re!  Hope everyone is having a great Christmas break (to those who have one)!  Thanks for over the 350 reads on the book guys! 

            Luv you all!  :D

            Okie, lets get this show on the road, baby, I mean--- loooooooooove :)

            Chapter 10: Take My Love?  Ha!  Let the mother f. ‘n games begin!

            RIVYN’S P.O.V

            Talk about guest room!

            I gasped as I stepped into where I was staying.  It was about the same size of Brian’s room, six times bigger than my kitchen at home.  The king size bed had a fur blanket over top and cashmere pillows that made me squeal in glee.

            “How comforting,” I sighed as I rolled on the bed.  My body sunk into the soft mattress, melting me completely.  It’s like all my problems were gone… disintegrating into this amazing bed…..

            The pop of a beer bottle made me jump from my skin.  I peered over to the door and managed to hear laughter coming from Brian’s room.  Probably partying with Chris right now.  Ugh, how animalistic.

            I headed straight to my bathroom and took a hot long shower, the liquid shooting out like jets as it bounced onto my naked skin.  I could never imagine getting this kind of comfort back home.  I wonder what Aunt Darby was doing.  I stepped out and slipped into a fuzzy white bathrobe that hung from the door and got my suitcase from under the bed.

            Unzipping it open, I realized that all my pyjamas were old looking and torn.  I didn’t want Mrs. Daniels thinking I was an unfortunate poor child so I put on my expensive silky pyjama dress that I only wore in front of my mirror.  I wonder she’ll think of me now?  I loved it when I pissed Brian off, it was hilarious to watch him not get what he wants. 

            Drying my hair well, I noticed the bathroom mirrors were still pretty foggy.  With my cold finger, I drew on the mirror, writing down my name in cursive and a picture of a little boy and girl.  The boy was frantically running away with the most scared look on his face while the girl was chasing him with a chainsaw with an evil grin. 

            I have to say, I’m not that bad of an artist.

            BRIAN’S P.O.V.

            Is that a birdie? 

            I took another swing of the bottle, drowning my problems with the intense liquid as it burned down my throat. 

            “Brian, I think that’s enough.”

            I cackled and drank until it was empty.  “No way, hos-eh.” I threw the alcohol on the ground, the glass landing on my bed.  “Hundred more to go, blubbers!”  I was about to reach for another bottle but a hand stopped me.

            “Brian, I think there’s a better solution out there than drinking away your problems,” suggested Chris, his bottle not even half empty yet. 

            I left my arm around Chris’s shoulder, leaning my weight on him.  “See that bird on the wall?”

            He looked at where I was pointing with a confused look.  “What bird?”