Chapter 30: Holy Mother of Ham! It's a miracle!

NEXT CHAPTER IS RATED R FOR SOME STRANGE REASON! I'm changing it soon but for now you have to be a follower to read it.  There's no sex or anything so I have no idea why.

So yeah, follow me and then you can read Chapter 31.  But uh, if it doesn't work, then take this book off your reading list, make sure you're following me, and then add it back on.  Sorry about this. 

A/N: Many people have told me that Brian and Rivyn should have kissed.  Well let me tell you, I got a WAY better ending then that!! Trust me ;)

Chapter 30: Holy Mother of Ham!  It's a miracle!

RIVYN’S P.O.V.

            I sighed, taking one last gaze at the Daniel’s house.  This was it.  This was goodbye.  I stared at Aunt Darby as she tossed both of our suitcases in the car.  I was going to heading back to Canada first to gather all the stuff I needed for England.  A week from now I would be on a plane to England, heading over to the Big Ben.  It’s too bad time passes by too fast.

 “I’m going to miss you so much!” cried Klaire, tackling me with a bear hug.  I patted her back, nodding as I felt my own eyes watering.  The thought of knowing Klaire and Charlotte kissing was shoved to the back of my mind, pushing any unwanted distressed feelings.

            “Don’t worry.  We can still Skype or call each other ,” I assured, but deeply knew that was a slim chance.  It was expensive in England, and there was no way I could balance the phone charges for long distances and the internet prices.  Yeah, there’s no free Wi-Fi at the school.  What the fuck, right?

            She bit her lip as she pulled back, and sucked in a quick breath.  “You’re right.  We always have each other.  Just don’t forget about me, okay?” 

            I weakly smiled, and pulled her close again, my heart swelling as the pang of sadness struck.  “Never.  Thanks for being such a good friend.  I really couldn’t have made it out of America alive without you.”

            Her perfect cheekbones tightened, and her pink lips curled.  “Hey, it was fun tagging along on all your adventures.  And I’ll make sure Charlotte wins the provincials for you!”

            Meekly grinning, I watched as Noah approached.  He embraced me in a hug, and I uneasily tapped his neck, shortly realizing he was get teary.  Good lord, he was actually crying!

            Slowly pulling away, I flashed a genuine smile and he returned it, shoving his hands in his pockets.  It was good to see that there was know a mutual feeling between us now. 

            “Don’t be partying too much in those British dorms, okay?” chuckled Chris, rustling my hair.  Based on everything that has gone through us, it feels as if Chris was my brother, and I liked how we were close. 

            I playfully swatted his hand, and he snatched me in a headlock, giving one more head rustle.  “Eh, buddy!  Don’t mess with the hair!” I squeaked, trying not to smile as he laughed. 

            “You sound like Brian,” he joked, releasing me.  I smirked, and punched him in the arm.

            “Sure.  I just have to cut my hair.  Get a perm to curl it.  Steal some eight-pack abs and find a dick,” I sarcastically drawled, and he grinned.

            “Speaking of the devil, where is he?”

            Noah shrugged, “My mom went to go get him.  Apparently, he’s too ‘busy’,” he quoted, using his fingers.