Chapter 15.5: Me, Myself, and Drama....and Brian.

RIVYN’S P.O.V.

            I can’t believe it.  I actually kissed him.  I splashed my face with water, staring at myself.  However, I got my mission done. 

            But....that kiss...... I splashed my cheeks, rubbing my eyes.

            Back at the mirror again, Rivyn?  Really?  

            I flipped out my phone and texted Klaire.

            Get the car.  We’re leaving early.

            Closing it, I ran out of the bathroom and made a pit stop to my locker.  Hustling down the stairs, I ran out the school, hopping into Klaire’s Ferrari.

            She slid her diva Gucci sunglasses on, and gazed forward.  “Mall?” she asked, gearing the car to life.

            “Hit the gas,” I ordered, staring out the front window.

            Cruising in silence, the light switched red, bringing us to a slow stop. “What happened?” she demanded.

            I sighed, leaning my head back.  “I put the tracking device on him.”

            Klaire slapped my arm and continued to drive as the light hit green.  “Good for you!  Why the long face?”

            I gripped the seat as she began to get faster.  “We....uh--sucked each other's faces off.”

            She slammed her foot on the pedal, bringing us to a halt.  My body lurched forward along with hers, my forehead an inch from the dashboard.  The vehicles honked behind us, screeching to a stop.  “YOU WHAT?!” Klaire snapped.

            “What the hell?!  Drive!  What do you think you’re doing?!” I screamed.  The noises increased as we stayed in the middle of the road.  People began to swear and violent curses broke out. 

            She tore her sunglasses off and gave me a pissed look.  “YOU WHAT?!” she repeated, hitting the steering wheel with her fist.    

            “JUST DRIVE, WOMEN!” I practically screamed. 

            “Yo, bitch in the front!” ticked one of the drivers.  “Could you get your ass moving!?” 

            Klaire threw her glasses in the back and rolled down the window.  She stuck up her middle finger, and then switched the gear to overdrive. 

            Perfect timing, she stepped onto the pedal, spitting chunks of dirt at the vehicles behind us.  I went flying back as we went over the speed limit. 

            “Talk.  Now.”

            Damn.  Someone was bitchy.

            I eased a little and my heart started to calm down.  “I took the opportunity and placed the tracker on him like you said.”

            “Okay...” she ushered, beginning to slow down.  “Technically you broke the rules, and we were supposed to do that tomorrow, but since you had the option......”

            “Before I met him, I was putting away the meat, and I had my headphones on so I couldn’t hear anything.  I was dancing along the halls as usual, and then next thing I knew, he literally ran smack into me.  He caught me before I fell.  We were so close....he kissed me.....” I stopped and glanced at Klaire.  “While keeping him busy, I managed to stick the tracker in his hair.”