Chapter 14: beyatch, I can be a freak, everyday of every week

• Dedicated to Irum (my writing buddy who I couldn't write without)

Chapter 14: Beyatch, I can be a freak, every day of every week.

RIVYN'S P.O.V.

Unknown caller , blinked the screen.

I put Klaire on hold. "Hello?" Silence. "Hello?"

"Hey gorgeous," said a deep husky voice. If his tone wasn't so attractive I would have hung up but I was memorized.

"Thanks," I blushed. Woah. Did I just accept a compliment from Brian? "Brian, can you hold on for a sec?" I said.

"Anything for you, love."

Ready to tear my hair apart, I clicked number one and switched to Klaire.

"Oh my god, Klaire! He's on the other line! I don't know what to do? Do I act like a bitch? Seductive? Innocent? Klaire! HELP ME!"

"Oh!" she perked. "You're on the phone with him? Can you ask him how he is for me?"

"Uh...well, I guess," I said, confused. Putting her on hold, I switched back to Brian. "Hey, Brian. Klaire wants to know how you're doing."

"Oh! Klaire's on the phone?" he brightened. What was his problem? "Tell her I'm doing fine! Can you ask her how she's doing for me?"

I gave a puzzled look to myself as I turned to the mirror. "Um, yeah sure. Hold on." With a click of a button, I came back to Klaire. "Brian says he's doing fine and he asks how you are."

Don't get me wrong but I swear I heard Klaire giggle. Giggle. Freaky..... "Tell him I'm doing fine and thank him for asking."

"Okay........" Still lost, I came back to Brian. "She says she's fine and she thanks you for asking."

"Ask her if-"

"Brian. Hold that thought." I clicked the first button and slammed my hands down. "YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD FUCK'N SEX WITH HIM?!" I shouted into the receiver.

"Love, I'm still here," replied Brian, his voice dropping.

I flushed red. "I-I-uh, hold on." I clicked the first button harder and slammed down my hands. "OH MY GOD, YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD FUCK'N SEX WITH HIM?!"

"Uh, it's still Brian," he said meekly.

I swear I looked like a tomato by now from all the embarrassment. "God this is awkward," I mumbled to myself. Taking a deep breath in, I exhaled and calmed down. "Hold on one sec, okay?" I clicked the first button and moved the phone back to my ear.

"Klaire?"

"Yes?"

"JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU---" I stopped and stared into the mirror. My shoulders were a little limp and my cheeks were slightly roasted to a nice shade of red. "I'm sorry Klaire but I lost the flow."