Chapter 16: I've made a retarded choice...now twice?

//random edit chapter of the week as of January 28th 2013//

Rereading and editing this chapter, I am amazed I could have wrote such crappy writing haha.  But thank you for all that voted and commented through the disgusting grammar and punctuation issues and repeating of words ('ie. 'to'  & 'me' ((it has drove me insane as I read this)) )

Now, okay.  Holy Mother Fruckers. I love the song Takes Two by MC Wallface and DJ Easy Rock.  I knew it and loved It before the movie 'The Proposal'.  I knew it since I was practically born. 

So don't tell me I took something from The Proposal 'again' because I didn't.  I just love that damn song.  GOD!

//end my Rambo spree//

“True Love” by P!nk is the perfect song that describes PTBBG

Either hate it or love it, peeps!

Theme Song: Don’t Phunk With My Heart by Black Eyed Peas

Enjoy!

----*------------------------*---------------------------------*-----------------------------*------------------

Chapter 16: I’ve made a retarded choice...now twice?

            Hardly flicking my eyelids open, an intense blur swarmed.  I shut my eyes, and drifted to sleep. 

            Damnit.  It’s a Wednesday.  School day.

            Groaning, I tried again, but a bright light flashed before me.  Ugh, sunlight. 

            So not my best friend at this point. 

            For the third attempt, I gathered my arms to push myself to my knees.  Rubbing my face, I managed to make out the ground beneath me; hard cement that could make a serious indent on the skin. 

            Suddenly, a fast jab shot through my head, like a dagger piercing into the skull.  A loud wince escaped, and I massaged my forehead, the pain throbbing.  Glancing to the side, a blue sparkling substance was beside me.  I must have been in the backyard, near the pool.

            I crawled over and dunked my head in the icy water, soaking myself to awaken.  I gasped underwater and threw my head out, hair drenched.  Grasping for control, I managed to get on my feet, only to find myself tipping. 

            Wobbling side to side, I gripped the first thing visible.  It was something smooth, like warm flesh.  Shaking my head, I squinted, and screamed. 

            A girl was dangling from the wall, their hands tied up and hanging from a wooden post.  Darts surrounded her, inches along her body.  I checked to see if she was breathing and sighed in relief. 

            “Man, teenagers can really sleep anywhere,” I mumbled as I slowly staggered onto steps which led to the house.  Taking a quick glance, I looked around the backyard and found everyone trashed.  People laid akin to dolls, drowning the floor with either a bottle in their hand or someone else’s clothing.  

             And I’d rather not describe the amount of nudityy.

            I turned around and walked forward, ramming my head into the glass door.  I staggered back, “Shit!”  I punched the transparent screen and stupidly smacked my forehead against it.