Chapter 24: Team Brian Or Team Damon?

RIVYN AT THE SIDE PIC>>>>>>>>

What happened to all of my 1700 something readers?!?!?! Please come back! I NEED YOU GUYS! :( Did I do something wrong in the previous parts?

;(

Anyways, LONG CHAPTER (all with love! I had so much fun doing this one and legit, you will laugh A LOT!) PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!

Btw I'm giving credit to some lines to Pitch Perfect and Breakfast Club because those movies have awesome comebacks and I had to put them in here. SO DON'T GIVE ALL THE CREDIT TO ME!

**********

BRIAN'S P.O.V.

Do you recall the time when in the middle of gym class, your knees were shaking endlessly as you saw multiple people on your team getting their ass's whipped by round objects? That rough game of dodge ball where everyone takes advantage at this abusive sport?

That moment when the large red ball is hurling towards you, eyes elsewhere to even notice you were about to get hit, but turn a millisecond later to come in contact with your fate.

Wind knocked out, air sucked from your throat, sudden pain shoots from you abdomen, and you merely gasp before stumbling. Shocked, you back track and think, 'what just happened?' Too dazed to even think anymore, you're eyes are ogling, mouth-trap opened, framed in a frozen time space.

That's exactly what happened just several seconds ago.

I stared at Rivyn in disbelief as she softly pulled back from the kiss, my soul sent up into flames like paper.

"No," I croaked just under a whisper, only loud enough for me to hear. My heart shattered with one knock, the inside of me silently suffering.

The officer cupped her soft cheek in his evil hands, and she looked back to him, forgetting I was there.

But...how...how does she know him....?

Shrinking in my little corner, I dug myself into the car, scooting farthest away from them. I heard the door close, and cringed, hearing a beautiful laugh on the other side.

Tasting salt, I wiped a tear from the brim of my eyes, sobbing wordlessly as I felt the car begin to move. Heavily breathing, I gulped one last time, struggling to stop the continuous drops.

I had to be strong. I deserved this. Besides, this was my entire fault. If I haven't broken her heart, we could have been together.

Leaning my head against the cold window, I watched as cars passed, hearing yet another beautiful laugh that didn't belong to me.

Biting my lip, I chewed on my tongue from bawling all over again. Men didn't cry. It was a show of weakness.