Chapter 8: Im a barbie girl, in a barbie world. Made of plastic, I'm fantastic!

Chapter 8: Im a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world. I'm fantastic, made of plastic!

RIVYN'S P.O.V. ((staring with a recap))

A pair of hands landed onto my waist, guiding my movement. I went along with it, the beat matching our flow. I could feel my partner pressing against my back, his minty breathe breathing into my ear.

Woah. Say what? I spun around came face to face with Noah who had a golden grin, like he just scored the lottery.

"You got good move's," he complimented.

Well, then. This was awkward.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, pretending I didn't hear him. The music was very overpowering compared to my voice. He immediately shut it off, making Klaire and Chris stop dancing.

"I said you got some moves going on," he complimented, winking at me.

Okay, I know. Noah is hot. Like, HAWT. However, he's just not it, you know?

I glanced at Klaire for help, hopefully wishing she knew what to do. She quickly got the message and stepped in front of me.

"Pee break!" she blurted, hands holding her pants.

BRIAN P.O.V

I closed the back gate and made a short cut through the forest into the downtown area. Taxi's beeped, business' shouted for advertisement and the odour of cigarettes made me cough. I headed over to the closest Starbucks and ordered a quick coffee.

Sitting down on one of the two-person booths, I stared out into the city, watching people pass by. I nuzzled my head into my arms, this position somehow making me think. Drifting to sleep I landed myself in a dream.

In my Boat House tank, I was slouching on the park bench, smoking and texting at the same time. It was hot out. My shoulders were slicked with sweat, muscles exposed.

"Get away from me you freak!"

I looked up and found a girl struggling to get away from an old man. He reached for her wrists only to get a kick in the face.

Damn, she could fight.

She huffed and stormed away, happening to be heading in my direction.

"Want one?" I said, offering my cigar as she passed by.

She stopped and looked me over. The air felt sticky and my clothes clung to my skin. For a second I thought I lost my voice. It was weird, I couldn't speak at the sight of her. Her long hair was tied up in a messy yet beautiful way. Her heart-shaped face was soft and her lips were pink, kissable at any time. I stared at her, her body at an average structure. Nice chest, smooth curves, tanned legs. My hand griped my phone, suddenly having the urge just to touch her. Hold her tight.

I've never felt like this with anyone. Ever.

"I don't talk to strangers," she simply replied, starting to walk away.

I grinned. "You want to sit?" I patted the seat next to me. The hot sun shined down on my face, making me slightly squint.

The girl raised her eyebrow, looking sexy. My hand became sweaty. Thank god it was a hot day.

She thought for a moment and gave in, laying next to me.

I was about to ask for her name until she interrupted me. "What do you want?" she growled, crossing her arms.

At first I was about to play it cool but the over-protection in her voice changed it to soft. Like approaching a dangerous animal, not wanting to harm it anymore.