Chapter 19: Troublemak-a!

((But before I get to the humours stuff, I got to get this ‘Charlotte’ out of the way first.  Don’t worry she’s not gone permanently.  Just, well, enjoy the chapter :) Now where were we.....))

-----------------------------------*-------------------------------------*----------------------------------------*---------

Chapter 19:  Troublemak-a!

            “Hey, Brian, is that your bitch?” I smirked, crossing my arms. 

            He widened his eyes, and harshly shoved Charlotte away, who might I add, almost stumbled into the garbage can.  “Woah!  Rivyn!  This is not what you think.  She just got the wrong idea—”

            “Miss DeLor!  Did you just violate the school code of conduct, and talk back to Mr. Daniels?” threatened Mr. Gillian, fire steaming from his ears.

            I rolled my eyes, and got up, already knowing where this was going.  “Yeah, isn’t that how a conversation works?” I smirked, and headed for the door. 

            “You go straight to the---”

            “Yeah, yeah!  I know, the principal’s office,” I finished, and waved my hand in the air.  On my way out the door, I bumped shoulders with Brian, and ignored Charlotte’s death glare.  “Ass,” I mumbled, so only both of them could hear.

            Perhaps I wasn’t in the mood to cry, or I just didn’t feel like shedding tears, because I actually went to the principal’s office.  No ditching, no skipping school.  Just following the rules. 

            With a big ass anger-problem shoved in the back of my head. 

            “Rivyn!” Brian called out, chasing after me. 

            Not wanting a repeat of our first encounter, I still kept my back to him, and gave the middle finger.  Yup, and I was still heading for the principal’s office.  There was defiantly something wrong with me.

            “Stop Rivyn, wait!” he shouted, and finally caught up.  “Listen, nothing back there was real.  Charlotte didn’t know I was with someone!  The secretary asked me to walk her to class on my way in, so it was all just a coincidence!”

            Not even speaking a word, I casually walked down the stairs.  Surprisingly, I controlled my anger.  Weird.  Maybe it was because I expected this.  I secretly knew he’d be with another girl, and I didn’t want to let myself know.  

            He grabbed my hand and spun me around.  “I know you have ears!  You’re my girlfriend, and I care about you!  No one’s going to change that!  No one!”

            I wrenched my hand away, and poked Brian in the chest, bringing him a few steps back.  “I’m glad your ass is finally out of your head, Brian.  News flash, it’s not a hat!  So why don’t you tell your little friend Charlotte, to buzz off before I kill both of you!” I snapped, and stalked past him.

            Hitting a locker frustrated, Brian let out a large groan, and ran after me.  “God dammit, just believe me!  Please!”

            “Why should I?” I hissed, not bothering to look back.  Reaching for the office doors, he snatched my waist up, yanking us around the corner. 

            As I thrashed his shoulders, he finally threw my body down, away from the office, but rested his hands along my waist. 

            I was trapped.  As usual.