Giving thanks to all you virgins & non-virgins(you ought to be one, right?)

I MADE THIS A/N like, when I was 12 so please don't judge me (not that I'd probably care ;P)

There is a sequel to PTBBG!  Keep reading the next few chapters for more info!!! (btw, it's on my account!)

Yes, this will be the last chapter of "Playing The Bad Boy's Game." I know, we've come a long way. BTW: You better be on a computer! Turn your speakers and volume on; I have a surprise!

Now, I ought to give my thanks now to all my loving snigga's, bitches, freaks, chocolate monsters, dog haters, love-makers, rockers, nerds, jocks, virgins, and crazy ass people who I couldn't live without. You guys are my world and I can't believe this is actually happening. My first book. My first fucking book with over 200K!! This calls for celebration. If you have the song below on your phone, or ipod, and you're NOT on a computer, then play it instead! If you know the beat and are not on a computer, then I guess it'll still be good... *fingers crossed* On a computer? Even better!

(CLICK THAT SONG AT THE SIDE>>PINK: RAISE YOUR GLASS) Follow/sing along!

Raise your mouse by M.Freak (if you know original<

Right, right, I love you guys, who's gonna bring the Watt-pad booze tonight? What's my deal-y-o?

I love when I talk too much, my author notes really crack you up, Britney Spears has rock and roll!

*5 second Aerosmith solo*

Latin Per-vert, chick-en damn-a! Call up Darby, that crazy nigg-a! Don't be leaky just get freaky! Screw that Damon guuuuuyy!

So raise your mouse if you are weird, and all the cool way, all my other freaks!

We will always love, always love, Brian and Riv-yn, they saw themselves na-ked, dirty little freaks!

Won't you come with me, come with me, and raise your mouse!

Just come with me, come with me, and raise your mouse!

*** *Butt shakes like no Wattpad author can* ^^Hope you loved it! I made it all myself!

Anyways, I'll leave your peaceful little lives alone now!

Xoxo <<I'm going to CRY!!! *tear* *blows into smiley hanky and does the queen wave*

For the last and final time<~your crazy freak, Mylan~>

Follow me on twitter> @Mylan_Fr3ak

RAISE YOUR MOUSE! We out! And screw that Damon guuuuuuuy! xD