Chapter 5: Not bad.... not bad at all

Please VOTE!

Let the odds be ever, in her favour.

Song: I got a feeling by Black Eyed Peas (my fav childhood band and still is!  i grew up with these beats, bro!)

Chapter 5:  You did NOT just do what I think you did

I got a feeling! Whooooooooooo! 

BANG!

That tonight’s gonna be a good night!

     BANG!

That tonight’s gonna be a g---

“SHUT UP!” I screamed in my pillow, yanking out the alarm cord. 

     Beep! I moved my hand around my bed, trying to find my phone.  Beep!

Finally I felt the metal figure and squinted at the screen.

You got 30 minutes till your date!  You better be wearing something nice.

      Darby

I groaned and threw my phone across the room and scrunched back into my covers.  Fifteen more minutes to nap. 

20 MINUTES LATER

     “What the---- RIVYN!”

     I bolted up, eyes still drowsy.

      “You’re supposed to be ready in ten minutes!” yelled Darby, her expression disgusted as she glanced around my messy room. 

“Your point?” I grumbled, shielding myself with another pillow.

      Big footsteps walked toward me and I suddenly felt myself being dragged off of my bed by my feet.

      THUD!  “Ow!” I said, hitting the floor on my chin.  Thank god I had a low bed frame or the landing would have been a lot worse. 

     Rustling noises came from my closest. 

“Too flashy.Too simple.  Oh my god, you still have this?  Nuh, uh.  No way.  You’re kidding me right?  Ah ha!  Perfect!”

     I slowly crawled out of the warm covers, standing up.  I rubbed my eyes and blinked twice in disbelief as Darby held up the sluttiest, skimpy black dress I’ve ever seen. 

     “THAT was in my closest?”

      Darby rolled her eyes, throwing it at me.  “Yeah, it was at the very back, in a shoe box.  Man, you got to start taking care of your clothes.”

      “It’s not even my dress.  It’s my mom’s!”

      Darby raised an eyebrow.  “She must have been an attractive looking prostitute to pull this off.”

      “She is NOT a prostitute,” I growled, throwing the dress away.  “And I’m NOT going to wear that dress either!”

      Darby smirked.  “Then good luck finding something in ten minutes, baby.  If you’re not out by 8, then I’m making you wear that dress,” she said walking out of my room, slamming the door behind her.

“UGGGHHHHHHHHH!” I shouted, slamming my fist against the wall. 

      “9 minutes!” she sang, peeking in.  I chucked a magazine at her head as she slinked away.