Chapter 18: Shawn Desman- Dum Da Dum. Me- Shitty shit shit.

Heyaa!!!

Almost at 10,000 reads!!! Woot woot! 

Here we go (this chapter is a little shorter than the usual 9-10 pages)

Enjoy!

Chapter 18:  Shawn Desman- Dum Da Dum.  Me- Shitty, shit shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIAN’S P.O.V. 

            I felt like shit.

            I scrubbed myself clean, scratching my skin with a sponge until it hurt.  I let out a small whimper as it stung, and viciously continued.  When I thought the torture was enough, I dropped the wet sponge in hatred, and let the hot water stab along my sore body.

            Eyes tired and shoulders hunched, I leaned against the shower wall.  It was like someone was crushing my chest, slowly a

nd painfully killing me.

            Shortly after, I tasted salt and licked my lips.  Was I crying? 

            Faintly reaching for the switch, I shut the water off and stumbled out of the shower.  I staggered to the mirror and held my breath instead of smashing the reflective glass.

            I looked terrible.

            I was swollen all over from the violent scrubbing, and my eyes were puffy and red from the streaming tears. 

            So this was how it felt to be cheating on someone.  I’ve never felt such strong emotional pain.  I’ve always cheated on girls, but back then, I never cared.  There were more girls out there that badly wanted me, so it was never any of my concern to feel sympathetic. 

            This time...it was different.  Instead of other girls, I wanted the girl I had already.  I wanted to keep her, but I couldn’t.  It was forbidden with the bet still in place.  Winning was more important at this cost, and so was my reputation.

            Still... I went behind her back.  However, I shouldn’t care.  But I did.  Rivyn would never do that to me.  I just kissed so many lips that didn’t belong to her, and I missed her soccer game.

            Rivyn’s soccer game.  Right.

            “Arrgghhh!” I shouted in frustration, and pounded the glass with my fist.  The mirror shook, and I merely gasped as the thought of it falling.  Thank god it stayed put.

            “Brian?”  I spun around to hear the most beautiful voice in the world. 

            Rivyn was leaning on the door frame, wearing a long t-shirt that just covered her panties and a small part of her upper thigh.  Her silky straight hair fell past her shoulders, and rolled down her chest.  I took in her sexy long legs and swallowed back the urge to throw her down.

            She didn’t look anywhere lower than my eyes, clearly not disturbed that I was stark naked and burning red.  Even my little friend was hanging out.  I was very surprised by her calmness.  She seemed different than the last time she saw me naked.

            “You okay?” Rivyn softly spoke, arms crossed.

            I nodded and suddenly felt exposed.  I grabbed a towel from the rack and covered up.