Chapter 33: Oh yes it can, rock bottom moment 0_o

TOLD YOU I COULD DO 2 SENTENCES FOR THE “A/N”!  xD

Second last chapter of PTBBG!  I had to make 2 chapters instead of one because Chapter 32 was too long! 

Enjoy Chapter 33!  >>twitter>>@Mylan_Fr3ak

Chapter 33: Oh yes it can, rock bottom moment. 

            RIVYN’S P.O.V.           

I zipped up the back of the dress, and smoothed the tight silk down.  The fabric was a soft texture of peach, it changing as it came to my upper thigh.  It was fire coloured dress, the golden embroidery at the trim.  It was breathtaking, and I had to pry my eyes from the mirror.  Slipping into a pair of wedges that hung on the bathroom closet, I opened the door, stepping back into the large change room. 

            Tossing the dirty jeans and other garments in the garbage, I flipped my hair, and paused.  The sense that I wasn’t alone was disturbing, and I turned around.

            My glossy lips opened, my jaw hanging out.  “What the—”

            “Wow,” breathed Brian, his eyes trailing over me.  An exciting shiver rushed up my arm as I checked him out as well.  His hair was messily shagged along his perfect face, the expensive black tux sexily shaped around his toned body.  He was looking fine.  I even had to stop myself from biting down on my finger.

            The wash of admiration quickly dissolved as I realized who he was.  My heart hammered, and I couldn’t believe Brian was really standing in before me.  Perhaps I was dreaming?  I pinched myself, but no, it wasn’t a dream.  My gaze travelled to his hands as I found him holding a large vase, it holding long stems of the orange roses.  Questions buzzed in my mind, ‘Why was he here?  Was he following me?  Why did he have a vase of flowers?  Was he giving it to a different girl?’  A deep wash of disappoint sat as the accusation could had been possible.

            “Brian?” I stepped closer, my head tilted in confusion.  It was like he couldn’t believe either, how weird of a coincidence our timing was.  Was this a coincidence?  Instantly, a look of panic rose on his face as if I caught him holding a dead body.  “Brian?  What are you doing here?”

            He gulped, and took a step back as I moved closer.  “Hello?  You okay?”

            His eyes were frozen, the beaded colours glinting with fear.  Taking another step back, he snatched the flowers and dropped the vase, running out the door.  “Wait!” I called, and tripped over the couch.  “Oof!”  I scrapped myself off, and crunched over the broken glass, dashing after him. 

            A flash of blond hair ripped around the corner, and I ditched the shoes, carrying them by the straps.  “Get your ass over here!” I shouted, breaking it down the corridor.  He ducked under a tray as a waitress walked by, and she squealed, almost tipping a ladies glass.  Dodging the squeaking women, I grabbed an orange from the table and hit him in the head. 

            “Stop running you pussy!”

            “Miss!” 

            A plastic arm clutched my wrist, her fierce strength like handcuffs.  “Language!  Please!  We have children here!”  Catching my breath, I halted and watched as timid girls were picking at their noses, their big bulging eyes seeming very interested.  

            Bending to their height, I rested my hands on my knees.  “Children, if any of your ex-boyfriends are a Grade A pain in your rear end, and run away like cowards, don’t call them the ‘p’ word.”  The mother nodded approvingly, and I smiled.  “Call them either a douche, jackass, or if you’re really frustrated, bastard is the word,” I winked, and they giggled.