Chapter 6: Aw hell no.

Song: Gives you hell by All American Rejects

(for all those depressed people who just broke up with their gf or bf!  this will cheer you up!!!! :D  ))

Chapter 6: Aw hell no.

     “Touche,” I nodded.  It all sounded quite right actually.  “Just so I can clarify this....” suddenly remembering the roof scene, earlier today.  “Do you remember who I am now?”

     BRIAN P.O.V

     “For god’s sake you crazy women!  I don’t even know your NAME!” I cried out.

The girl raised an eyebrow.  “Excuse me?  Can you repeat that?” 

     I smirked.  “Which part?  That I don’t know your name or that you’re crazy?”

     Her eyebrows narrowed, arched at a very pointy angle.   “Did you just call me what I think you did?” she huffed, taking a step towards me.

            I stepped back, shoving my hands in my pocket.  “Maybe…” I said casually.

            She pointed her finger at me, poking my chest.  “Don’t you dare call me crazy,” she hissed, her tone fuming with rage.

     Honestly, when this chic is pissed, it’s a total turn on. 

     “Loca!” I teased, pinning her back on the wall.  She yelped with anger, trying to get away.  “Stop squirming,” I commanded softly. 

     Instead, she chose to move even more.  “I said stop moving, there’s no use,” raising my voice a little higher.

     She insisted on shifting, struggling to get away.  “Stop moving,” I ordered, forcing a harder tone.

     The girl continued to shove and push, ignoring my orders.  “STOP MOVING!” I roared, straight up to her face. 

            She stopped.  Dead silence echoed off of the ally walls.  I could feel her heart thumping in fear.  Her reaction was stone scared, eyes wide.  I look of guilt hit homerun, making me slightly loose my grip.

            For all these years, the petrified look of terror never really bothered me.  I never meant to hurt anyone.  Just live’n a little and letting loose was what I lived for.  But for some reason, I felt a weight in my chest. 

            Something I haven’t felt in a long time.

            A very long time.

      I glanced back into the strangers eyes.  She had the same pure brown as I remembered.  Smooth skin and soft lips. 

            Hell no, Brian.  Don’t go back there.  She’s gone.  Left you in the dirt.  Rotting with a broken heart.

            I searched her face, trying to read what she was thinking. 

RIVYN’S P.O.V

            Brian’s face abruptly went soft, his grip loosened as he stared into my eyes.  It’s almost like he felt sorry for me. 

      Was I thinking correctly?  Did I just say Brian was going soft?  Ha!  Kiss my ass!  Not in a million years, would Brian Daniel’s ever go soft.  Ever.

     I snapped straight, coming to my senses.  I stepped away and opened the door into the restaurant.  Pausing for a second, I waited for him to pull me back out but I didn’t hear anything.Weird.