Chapter 21 ((Part 2)): Surprise! Surprise!

First off!  I wish I could kiss you all a thousands of times!  Over 40,000 reads!!!!!  WOOOHHOOOO! 

Aw man, god bless you.  I’m on top of the world, really, like, legit. 

Over the top amazed and completely swag-ified! xD

Ok.  I have serious news.

I have a desperate question that is needing to be answered for my next book.

Do you guys like: “Action/Humour/Romance” (like w/agents, assassins and awesome shit & the main character is in their early 20’s (they get to do more things) ) or the genre I’m writing now, Humour/Romance/Teen Fiction (w/ the main character in her teens)

It’s kind of a cliché battle of the genres since EVERYONE does the Teen Fiction stuff, but if you guys really like it...... oh just please give me an answer! :)

Anywhoo, enjoy this chapter :)

-----------------------*-----------------------------------*-----------------------------------------*--------------

Chapter 21 ((Part 2)):  Surprise!  Surprise!

            RIVYN’S P.O.V.

            “Megan...Megan...you there?”

            I grumbled, and rubbed my eyes.  Flames blazed, and I screamed but a hand clamped over my mouth.  “Shhh, you’re safe.”

            Where’s a rape whistle when I need it?

            I bit the finger around my lips, and a man yelped.  About to jump up, someone grabbed my waist, sitting me back down. 

            Struggling, I squirmed until I knew it was useless.  “Megan, please stop,” whispered a deep voice. 

            “Why?” I sobbed, eyes shut as tears slowly started to fall.  “Why are you kidnapping me?”

            “We’re saving you!”

            I looked up, and slowly dropped my jaw.  “W-w-what’s going on?”

            Four boys in their younger adult years stared intently at me, like they’ve never seen a girl before. 

            Looking over my shoulder, beautiful eyes glanced into mine, and I merely gasped.  “Are you serious?  It’s you?”

            Damon chuckled.  “I stand offended.”

            “So this was the girl you were talking about.”

            “Her voice is sexy.”

            “So you found her in the dark?”

            “If it doesn’t work out between you two, can I have her?”

            I shivered as a cold draft came in, and I found myself in an old train, the system probably shut down years ago.  The four blacked hair men kept gawking at me, and honestly it was disturbing. 

            On so many levels.

            “Listen...” I spoke, slowly scooting from Damon, “....I should really get going...”