Chapter 55

SMUT WARNING: Proceed with caution...

So with his forehead against hers, he looked deep into her eyes and spoke, "Let's hurt tonight, together."

Slowly yet surely, James connected his lips with hers, passionately dancing them in sync with each other. He dipped his head in closer to hers and she brought her hands up to intertwine themselves into his hair, pulling him into the heated kiss. James swiped his tongue across her bottom lip that was etched with bite marks, asking for access to her mouth. She let him in while immediately meeting his tongue with hers, burning together like two flames would.

The messy-haired boy untucked her shirt from her skirt, slipping his hands slightly under the hem of the button-down. A shiver ran down Elsie's spine as his large hands pressed against the sides of her bare stomach, a small gasp emitting from her mouth at the same time. He teasingly began grazing his hands up and down her sides at the reaction he received, desiring another sound to slip out from her lips.

James slowly pulled out of the kiss at the same time he removed his hands from under her shirt, his forehead still remaining pressed against hers.

"Elsie," he breathily spoke grabbing her face with his hands, moving his lips to her jawline. He left a trail of kisses until he reached the spot right under her ear, bringing his lips up to his while letting his warm breath linger on her neck.

"I want to explore," he whispered sensually into her ear, before bringing his hands up to the first button on her shirt, "Can I do that, love? Let me explore every inch of you..."

Elsie let a small moan slip through her lips at the thought of letting James taking in every little bit of her. She nodded her head, ready to give all of herself to James.

"Words, Els," he whispered again while fidgeting with her first button, waiting for the consent to continue on with his actions, "Tell me you want this as bad as I do."

She internally melted as he began nibbling on the bottom of her earlobe, breathily stuttering out the answer that he was waiting for, "I'm yours, James."

As soon as she spoke, he casted the Muffliato spell and tossed his wand onto his bed. He moved his lips down her neck, leaving love bites as he started unbuttoning her shirt. She stood there holding back a moan as he passionately kissed his way down to her collarbone, finally finishing unbuttoning the white shirt. He brought his face back up to hers, staring her directly in the eyes as he slowly slipped the shirt down her shoulders and off of her body. His eyes immediately trailed down her body and back up, landing on her perfect breasts that were hiding behind a light pink lace bralette.

James softly connected their lips again, his left arm pulling up her right leg to his side so he had access to her bare thigh.

"You are," he fervidly whispered in between breaths while kissing her, sliding his left hand up her thigh so it was resting just under the hem of her skirt, "so fucking beautiful."

Elsie slid her hands down his chest, feeling his toned body through the thin fabric.

"Can I take this off?" She panted while slightly pulling back from the kiss, running her hands over his shirt.

James lowly chuckled as his eyes darkened, growing with lust, "You don't even have to ask, Elsie. I'm all yours."

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, feeling herself grow hot under his intense stare. Elsie brought her lips to his chest, leaving a soft kiss in every spot that she had undone a button. She knelt down as she continued her trail of kisses until she was fully on her knees for the last one, sucking extra hard and slightly nibbling on the spot right above the waistline of his pants.