Chapter 67

SMUT WARNING: Proceed with caution...

Elsie's breath stilled in the back of her throat, shivers caressing down her spine as a warm hand slipped under her shirt. It slowly moved all the way up until it rested directly on her covered breast, harshly gripping onto it as another hand pressed against the sides of her throat. A gasp fell from her lips as she heard the silence be broken by an echoing voice.

"If you want to play, then let's fucking play," the boy behind her growled into her ear, taking her earlobe in between his teeth while doing so.

"James," Elsie slowly spoke out, trying her hardest not to moan at his touch, "What are you doing?"

Instead of responding, a devilish laugh escaped from the boys mouth, moving his hand down from her breast and over to her upper thigh. He traced circles on an area of her leg that was so close to her heat that his hand was brushing against her panties. His tongue teasingly licked down her neck until it hit her sweet spot right where her neck met her shoulder, placing his lips on it and sucking harshly.

A low moan begrudgingly slipped from her mouth as a finger slipped under the seem of her panties, gently stroking the skin just underneath it.

"What's the matter, love?" James sensually spoke, his voice low and raspy as he continued leaving marks up and down Elsie's neck, "I thought you wanted to play?"

She bucked her hips in a forward motion at his teasing finger just above her heat, her skin tingling from his touch, "I-I..."

"You what? What's got you so quiet?" He demanded, his free hand slipping into the base of her hair and pulling her head back lightly so that her neck was even more exposed to him, "Tell me to stop, Elsie. Tell me to fucking stop."

Elsie was at a lost for words. One second she had been worried and confused about what was happening, but now? Now, she was an absolute mess. Elsie was an absolute mess for James Potter. And right now, the last thing she wanted was for him to stop. She craved his touch, she needed it. So she shook her head no, causing a triumphant smirk to form on her boyfriend's face.

"Then, tell me what you want," He whispered onto the skin of her neck while admiring the works of art he left on her, tightening his hold on her hair as he spoke again, "Tell me how badly you want to play."

James slipped his hand out from the seam of her panties and moved it down to cup her clothed heat, using that grip to push her against his hardened member. She yet again found herself bucking her hips into him, begging for more than the teasing touch.

"I...I want to," she breathily let out, finding it hard to find her own words, "Play."

A sexually frustrated gulp fell down her throat as he brought his mouth to her ear, "Good girl."

Elsie's core immediately dripped with need at his words, and that's why when he dropped his hold on her and took a few steps away, a pleading whimper left her mouth. James evilly laughed as he walked away from her, permanently smirking as he locked eyes with her from across the room.

"You want to know what I find so funny?" He intently stared at her while speaking in a sardonic tone, slowly walking over to the desk in the corner of his room.

"What, James?" Elsie stuttered out, her body screaming at her to jump onto him and crash her lips into his.

"That you think you could get away with that little game you pulled," he fiercely spoke, pulling her over to him and then flipping their bodies so her back was against the edge of his desk, "Fucking batting your eyelashes at him, touching his chest, laughing at his shitty jokes, slipping out his name..."