2. Rules

Laxmi's POV......................

"I'm just waiting for my bro entry." I said looking at Kavi, very excitedly.

"We act....." She started but I stopped her in middle.

"Let me guess, how you guys met?" I said even before Kavi nod or signal me to continue.

I kept my hand on dinning table and supported my chin on my palm.

"One fine day, you are coming from school. And some road side rogues started flirting with you, they even misbehaved with you.

Right at that time my bro came and beat those bastard's black and blue. Saving you like a hero, from all of them. And you in return showing your gratitude to him, you hug him." I said dreamily, while literally picturing the situation I just now explained.

I'm in middle but then someone snapped there fingers in front of me, making me come back to reality. Leaving my bro, still beating those bastard's and Kavi at a side standing while crying and looking at bro with love filled eyes.

"Back to earth, Laxmi!!!" I saw the intruder who just disturb my daydream and it's non other than Kavya itself.

"What???" I ask more like I barked in front of her.

"I know you are an author, so for you thinking all this kind of stuff is okay. But the thing is it's not a novel or movie. It's real life story, so it doesn't happened in my life." She said bursting my little bubble of happiness.

"And more over, if anyone flirt with me. I know how to beat the shit out of him. Because I'm martial arts student, actually it happened but not with me.

Some rogue flirted with my friend and I drag that scumbag to his house and beat him in front of his own family. I don't need your brother's help in this." She ended and I saw her in complete shock.

"One second!!!" I said as I stood up and went to other end of dinning table I sat on chair.

"Let's maintain some distance from now on. What if I say something, I know my mouth, it always lose sense when talking. And even if you jokingly hit me, I would faint or something happened to me.

I have son who is just 4 years old, and his father too who is just 1 one year old. So for my sake let's keep some distance." I said looking at her. She nod her head to me.

"Now tell me, then how you both met?" I ask her keeping my full concentration on her.

"Actually we me......" I again interrupted her in middle.

"Wait!!" I said more like I shouted.

"Now, what???" She ask me gritting her teeth.

"So, desperate to tell about my bro haaa??" I ask her wiggling my eyebrows and I really felt happy that I sit far away from her.

Otherwise she would have kicked me for sure. Looking at her expression I can say it.

"Laxmiiii!!!" She dragged my name through gritting her teeth, but I smiled to her.

"See, I introduced you but I didn't introduced bro to my readers. I need to introduce him before writing about how you met, right?" I ask her, she sighed before nodding her head.

"By the way, where is my bro? I can't see him?" I ask her looking here and there. But I can't find him anywhere.

"He is in garden, go there." She said as I nod my head before standing on my own legs.

"And one more thing." She said as I look at her while a frown playing on my eyebrows.

"Try to behave nicely in front of him." She said and I knitted my eyebrows now.

"Why??" I ask still with knitting my eyebrows to her.

"See he is an army man, he has his own rules and regulations." She said and I went near her.

"And what are those??" I ask her.

"Like, you have to sit straight in front of him. You can't blabbering in front of him, like you did with me, you can't smile without any reason and most importantly you can't make fun of him." She ended and I gulped looking at her.

"But kavi, I can't stay doing those this naaa!!!" I said looking at her horrified.

"I know but I can't do anything in this. He is strict to his rules." She said and I feel my forehead crease with cold sweat.

"Now, go and talk with him. I'll bring coffee for everyone." She said turning towards stove.

"But I don't like coffee, I prefer tea." I said.

"Fine!!! I'll bring that for you." She said even without turning towards me.

It's okay, Laxmi. He is your brother after all, he won't kill you. Even if you do something stupid, he may scold you. But he may not kill you. I little pep talked with myself and taking a deep breath I walked to garden area.

My posture is straight like kavi, said. With head held high and with straight back. And most freaking thing is, I didn't smiled at all. I was a person who hold a smile always, like always. But now see, I'm not at all smiling.

I'm telling you I never walked like this in my whole life. This is my first time and I'm already hating it. How can people behave like this? I don't know??

"Hi bro!!!" I said trying very hard to not smile. His back is facing me and listening to me he turned to me.

"Hi laxmi!!" He said as he smiled to me.

Wait!!! Why he is smiling to me? When I'm banned from it? It's not fair, right? He kept this rule and he is not following it properly. And he even expect others to follow it. So, unfair!!!

"What happened?? Laxmi. You okay??" He ask and I can't take it anymore. I sat on chair with a thud, slumping my shoulder.

"Sorry bro, but I can't keep that freaking posture more. It looks like I'm kind of, a piece of museum statue. Without smiling, without blabbering, and with that straight posture.

If you want, you can punish me, but I can't." I said as I took a deep breath.

"And, who asked you to do that all??" He ask me sitting in front of me on another chair.

"Your wife, she said your rules to me." I said pointing to nothing perticular.

"Rules??? What rules are you talking Laxmi?? I don't know about any rules??" He said looking at me confused.

"Bro, don't you keep any rules in house and how to behave in front of you??" I ask him, slightly guessing kavi played with me.

"No, I didn't kept any rules, Laxmi." He said as he smiled.

Kavi played well with me, wait kavi, wait for my turn.

"You know what bro, your wife said you have kept some rules....." I said what kavi told me and when I completed. He laughed out loud on my face.

"You believed her??" He ask me in middle of his laugh and I nod my head to him.

"Bro, if you don't mind. Can I kill your wife, like right now, right here?" I ask him.

"I think I mind, Laxmi." He said and I sighed heavily.

"Fine bro, only because of you, I'm repeating. Only because of you, I'm not killing kavi. Otherwise she would have dead meat till now." I said glaring at nothing perticular.

"Okay bro, now tell me about yourself??" I ask leaning on table, concentrating on his side of story.

Hello my cutie's ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm so happy with the response, I got today.....so, for it... another bonus chapter for today......

So, how is the chapter......

About my bro...you will know about it in next chapter.....

Hope you like this chapter.....

Do, comment it, review it

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️