8. Buttering

" Now I understanding my mom words. She always said that, the way to man's heart is through there stomach.

Now I understand it completely, she is right. Kavi cook food for you and you fall for her." I said as he laughed out loud.

I looked at him in complete confusion, why he is laughing now? Did I said anything wrong? No, I didn't said anything wrong for sure. After nearly laughing for 5 minutes he thought to stop laughing.

Thank god!!!! Finally !!!!

"Laxmi, trust me. The way you think is far more different than a normal person can think." He said and he gulped whole glass of water.

"Now, what is this means??" I ask him.

"Nothing!!!" He said and I sighed.

"Ok, then!!!"

"After that I used to go daily for competition, and Kavi daily brought lunch for me with less spicy." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"And you fall in love with her eating her hand food daily." I said and he looked at me and shook his head.

"Then, how??"

"I didn't fall in love like that Laxmi. It's hard to say actually when I really fall in love with Kavi. Maybe when I married her." He said and I saw him in shock.

"Wait!!! One second!!!" I said as I sat at edge of couch nearly falling down from it.

"If you didn't love her, then in first place why you married her? And how your marriage happened? And how come your marriage actually happened??" I showered my questions on him.

He chuckled listening to my questions and I tried to not glare at him. Here key point is 'tried', because I don't want to die this soon.

Here I'm hell excited and he is laughing at me, so bad. Actually very bad.

"Any guesses???" He ask me to tease me, I know it. He is enjoying my state now very well.

"No guess, nothing. Please tell me naaa???" I whined holding his hand in my two hands pulling it.

"Come on, Laxmi. You are an author, a little guess maybe work this time. I'm sure there would be thousands of ideas in your little head, go for one." He said and I'm verge of crying now.

"You are so bad bro, so bad. I'm going to my Kavi now. You are so bad, only she will tell me without creating any suspense like you. You are so bad!!!" I said as I leave his hand and walked to kitchen while he is laughing hard at me.

"Come on Laxmi, don't you do the same with your reader's?" He ask me in middle of his laugh. I turned to him

"I'm not a reader, I'm an author here. Author will have all rights to know about everything." I said sternly folding my hands in front of my chest.

Like seriously what happened to me, I'm behaving very brave in front of bro now. And adding to it I even tap my foot on ground.

I think I lost the last bit of brain which I used to have and I even think I'm asking him to kill me.

Like seriously who the hell can behave like this in front of an army man. No, one who has some sense but I don't have naa.

"That's why? I'm asking you why we get married, even before I fall in love with Kavi? And just now you said you are an author, so tell me. Why we married??" He is really playing with me. He is enjoying my state completely, he didn't even tried to hide that freaking smile which is forming on his lips.

I walked to him, with head held high carrying a serious face, I bend to his level and pointing his heart with my index finger.

"You are very bad!!!" I said as I showed my tongue to him. And ran to kitchen to save my little life from his gun which he always carry. I even heard his laugh from my back, but I didn't dared to look back and got killed by him.