3. Nagging

Laxmi's POV.....................

"Now tell me about yourself bro?" I ask him keeping my full concentration on him. He smiled before starting his story, I mean his life.

"Nothing special, Laxmi. My parents died when I was a small kid, I had left with only one person in this world. And that is my grandpa, he is my world to me and ofcourse I'm also his world.

I joined in army, my life is okay. With job and grandpa. That's it." It ended and I looked at him, in surprise.

He said his whole 36 years of his life in two para's. And if anyone ask me about my life I would have write minimum two books or even more.

"Are you sure, bro. There is nothing more than this." I tried to ask him and maybe, maybe he should remember something.

But I forgot that he never forget about anything. Because he works in army and that to in IT.

"Ofcourse, Laxmi. There is nothing." Sighing to my defeat, I hung my head down. Then something popped up in my mind.

"Bro, why didn't you married before? I mean you are 37 years old, right." I ask him, grinning to the thought I can know more about him.

But what I got is a one line answer, only freaking one line.

"Because I didn't met Kavya before." He said shrugging his shoulders. And I suddenly had an urge to laugh at my face only.

"Such a straight forward answer, bro!!" I said looking at him.

"We are like that only Laxmi." He said in duh tone.

"Okay, what about girlfriends??" I again tried.

"No, way, Laxmi. I work in army not any person to maintain a girlfriend." He said and I saw him in disbelief.

Is there any rule that army men can't have girlfriend. If yes, I don't have any information about it.

"Bro, is there any rule that army people can't have girlfriend??" I ask to him, I really want to know it.

"No, there is not. But the thing is I work in IT. So there is no guarantee to our life's only, then why should I destroy another girl's life." He again shrugged his shoulders. I blinked my eyes taking in all the information about him. Well he doesn't said more than 3 para's for sure.

"Then what about Kavi, isn't she is a girl??" I know I asked most stupid question in this world, I agree to it completely.

"Laxmi!!!" He said and I nod my head to him. Come on who wants to make angry a army man. Well I don't know about others but I seriously don't want to make him angry.

He is looking at me, more like challenging me to open my mouth and say something stupid. Then I'm going to smack your little head, leads you to memory loss or something like that.

And I'm not a stupid to open my mouth now. Not in front of an army officer who works in IT and always carry a gun. What if he shoot me, I know I'm thinking in a more stupid way.

But what can I do, I can't help it. My mind is playing that kind of pictures only. Taking a deep breath I thought to apologize to him and I even did that.

"Sorry!!!" I ask him and he smiled again then I took a deep breath.

"Not even a crush, bro. I'm okay with that too!!!" My last try, but that to burst in Milli second. When he shook his head, sighing very long, and thinking about anything is there to ask him. But nothing popped in my mind.

Then I felt to ask him how he met with Kavya only.

"Okay, then tell me how you met Kavya?" I ask him, even before he start his story a smile spread on his lips.

Like he remembering those days again. I looked at him in shock, army man can also smile, great. Just now he is ready to smack my head, I don't know he is ready or not. But I thought like that only.

"I just came back to Delhi, after 6 months of mission completed." He started.

"Why Delhi, bro??" I ask him.

"Me and grandpa lives in Delhi." He said with a frown on his eyebrows.

"See, you didn't said it?" I said grinning like I just caught him.

"You too didn't asked me??" He backfired on me. That's also true, even I too didn't ask him.

"Continue bro!!" I said, we normal people can't really win against army people. They have those big freaking brains install in them.

"The second I stepped in home, grandpa started nagging me to get married. Like you know I'm already 37 years." He is still telling but I again interfered in middle.

"He should have nag you a long back ago, bro." I said. I should really stop interrupting him in middle. Because his state is hard now. I smiled awkwardly to him.

"Continue, I'll try not to stop you in middle from now on bro." I said, he sighed and again started telling me his story.

"So, only I thought to go on a small vacation to get relief from all these office stress and grandpa nagging.

Then I remembered my friend Shivam, he too works with me. He lives in Himachal Pradesh, I thought to go to HP. Because it's a very beautiful city." He said.

"More than beauty of Himachal Pradesh. You fell for Kavya, right?" I said in a teasing way.

"Yup, I completely agree with it." He said without any second thought.

Next thing I came to know is, army men don't blush like our novel male leads doo. They are freaking straight forward.

"I went to Himachal Pradesh and my friend took me to his house. His wife is Neha..." I again stopped him.

"You mean Kavya friend Neha??" I ask him sitting at the edge of seat.

"Yes!!!" He said with a nod.

"So, she introduced you both guys. And then you fall in love with eachother, right?" I ask him and he chuckled looking at my excitement.

"No!!!" He said shaking his head.

"Then!!" I ask as I'm at the verge of getting fall from my seat.

Hello my beautiful reader's ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm so happy for the response I'm getting from you all for this book too......

So, how is the chapter......

Hope so, you all like it too

Do you like me in this book too.....though I stop them in middle....but that has to be done naaa.....

Do, comment it, review it

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️