13. Hug

"Bro left you, only after 4-5 hours? Why? Where? Say it naa, kavi." I ask her as I sat at the edge of my chair. Ready to fall down, even if someone push me with single finger too.

I'm not going to lie now, I'm excited as hell now.

"What are you both doing here??" I heard bro voice from my back as I fall from chair only listening to his voice.

"Planning to burst a nuclear bomb, bro. Wanna join??" I ask him, as sarcasm was dipping from my each and every word. He raised his eyebrows to me and I showed him my hand.

Silently asking him to help me to get up, he shaking his head, came forward and made me stand on my feet. I sat on same chair again and he sat beside kavi. They both looked at eachother and smiled like I don't even exist here.

I'm I suddenly turned to invisible person? Can't they saw me? I'm in front of them sitting.

"Back to earth, love birds." I said tapping my hand on the dinning table. Here I'm dying to listen to there story and they are romancing with there eyes. That to in front of me, in front of a innocent girl.

Slowly they both turned to face me, with carrying a frown on eachother face. Well, now even there expressions also matched.

Great!!! Like seriously great!!!

"Please, I want to listen to your story. Not to witness anything other than that." I said as kavi turned to deepest red colour. But bro being bro, didn't budge at all, he is same like before.

"Laxmiiiiii" kavi said, no, no, she said while gritting her teeth.

"What??" I ask her.

"Please continue!!" I ask her before she say something more. Come on yaar I need to listen to there story.

"After marriage in temple, we went to kavi house....." Bro started and I turned and kept my whole concentration on him.

"We talked about random things, there was still awkwardness was present in between everyone of us and after nearly 4-5 hours, I got call from army. That I need to report quickly. So there was no other option for me, other than going back to army on the same day of marriage." He said pursing his lips.

"I went to kavi room, to talk about the sudden departure of me. In her room everyone was present, I mean her brother, mom, bhabhi (sil). I walked in and towards kavi, as soon as she saw me, she stood up." He said as he chuckled.

"She must be scared of you." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Not scared, it's respect, idiot." Kavi came in between.

"Okay ma'am, like you say. Now continue." I ask them both.

"Look kavya, I know today is our marriage day, sorry but I need to join in my duty immediately please allow me." Bro said and I saw him in shock.

"Bro, you literally used that tone haa??" I ask him, I mean it was most like. I'm going bye type, sounding strict. Don't you think the same, or it is only me.

"Yes!!!" He said without even wasting a second. Uffff, these army people are hard to handle.

"And what you said kavi??" I turned my attention on kavi now.

"I was shocked or I can say, beyond shocked. Come on yaar we were married just then, and he needs to go. But I even know we both can't do anything in that situation.

It's his duty and I would never stop him, for whatever he needs to do. I said him, you can go but I even said to him, that I will move from here." Kavi said.

"Don't you feel sad at that time??" I ask her and she chuckled dryly more like mocking way.

"Sad?? I was more than sad, and I cried a lot. When he said he need to leave, I felt a pang in my heart. Don't know why, I never expected that in my life.

First we married in very awkward way, and now he is leaving me. I couldn't digest it, so burst out crying a lot like a small girl. And your brother hugged me for the first time, looking at me crying.

Truth to be told, I felt very safe, laxmi. In his arms, and I even thought of stopping time. Without saying a word, those arms conveyed the feelings to me, very well. And I'm sure no words can do it better than those safe arms, which were wrapped around me like saving me from everyone.

The warmth, which I lost from so many days from my family. I felt that again, same warmth, though I may sounding like cliche but it's truth. I was surrounded by my whole family, everyone was there, but I lost the feeling of safe.

But in his arms I find it, maybe not love but yeah a feeling of safe and secured. The warmth which I was finding from so many days, finally I found it. It was the best hug, the best feeling forever. Though that hug lasted for only mare seconds, but I felt like I spent months in them. And I don't even want to miss them, but sadly I can't." Kavi said as her eyes shined with tears but lips had a big smile.

"After that he gave me his mother ring, telling it was the only sigh left of his mother. And said if I like to wear I can or else I can keep it safe." I nod my head.

"Okay, bro. Do you felt bad? And specially fo you felt that tingling sensation when you hugged kavi for the first time?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I felt them. Because I already had some feelings for her, so yeah I felt them. And about bad, yes. Looking at her crying very badly, I felt bad. I never saw her like that, she always showed herself strong.

But when she is crying listening to my departure, I felt bad. That's why I hugged her, in front of her family. It was not an easy task to hug someone in front of everyone. But still I did it." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"After that I went to join in my duty." He said.

"And what you did kavi??"

"I went to Delhi after 6 days, that 6 days I wrapped up everything and packed everything. Shivam bro gave me address of his house. But I denied to go to there house, in our culture we go first time to in laws house only with husband.

So, without him I can't go there. So I brought an apartment and stayed there by myself." Kavi said.

"You stayed by yourself!!" I ask her getting another shock from there story.

"Yes, that too for 6 months!!!" She completed and I just sat there in shock.

6 months!!!

Hello my cutie's ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the chapter....

Hope so you like it....

Do tell me, comment it, vote for it...

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️