11. Desperate

"Next what happened?" I ask her taking a sip on my tea.

"After 10 days, shang came back after completing his work. We again met in lunch time in canteen." Kavi said taking her sip. Right at that time from no where my bro came and sat beside kavi, I mean ofcourse from living room for sure.

"Then?" I ask them both. First bro smiled to me.

"After coming back from my work, I was not sure that kavi will say yes or no. I'm in a dilama at that time. For once I even thought she will reject me on my face." Bro said as I laughed at him.

"Just imagine bro, she did that." I said as I laughed more but soon controlled myself looking at his pissed off face.

"Continue, please." I said adjusting myself in seat.

I should literally need to plaster my mouth, why I always say something?

Shang POV...................

After 10 days we came back to Himachal Pradesh, next day we all went to school and at lunch we all gathered like as usual.

"So, kavya!!! Can I know the answer??" I ask her looking in to her eyes straight. Before opening her mouth she closed her eyes as she took a deep breath.

"I'm ready for marriage." She said and I took a deep breath, which I was holding from long back and my heart literally did a somersault listening to it.

"But I want it to happen soon. I want to leave this place as soon as possible." She said and I nod my head.

"Sure!!! I will make arrangements for that." I said and we had our lunch. At evening I decided to go to kavya house and ask her parents, kavya hand for marriage.

And I even know, it will be not easy to get an yes from there family too. It would be like fighting against an enemy for sure.

Me, Shivam, Neha went to Kavya home. Because they know about Neha and Shivam, they welcomed us in.

Shivam introduced me as his friend come batch mate, they asked us all to take a seat. Im tensed now, we all sat in living room.

I saw Kavya, she is looking tensed like me. I turned my attention to Kavya father, who is talking with Shivam.

"Uncle, I want to say something." I said as his attention turned towards me with other people who is present in living room.

"Yes!!!" He said and I took a deep breath before opening my mouth.

"Uncle, I want to marry Kavya. Even she is ready for this marriage, if you allow me, I will keep your daughter happy throughout this life." I said as everything went silent. Like pindrop silent.

I can even hear the drops of water which are falling down from a tap inside house. I waited for sometime but I didn't get any response from them. I cleared my throat and got the reaction which I'm waiting for.

"What???" He asked me in utterly surprised way.

"You heard me." I said firmly.

"And what make you think, that I'll give my daughter hand to you. Who are you? I just saw you, and don't even talk about religion. We are brahmin and you are buddhist, how can you even ask for marriage?" He to said firmly.

"If you want your daughter to be happy, then don't think about anything. Nothing is important in front of her happiness. Trust me, I will always keep her happy, I'm giving you my word to you." I said what I really felt at that time.

He turned to Kavya, who stood at a corner of room.

"Kavya, you want to marry him?" Her father asked her. She slowly nodded her head.

"Yes dad, I want to marry him. You all want me to get married, so please make it happen with him. I trust him." She said looking at her father, while I felt a proud feeling listening to that she trust me.

Even without knowing much about me, and I too don't know much about her. We need to know more about eachother, but not now.

"How can you marry him? And how can you trust him? You met with him only 20 days before and now you are saying that you trust him?" Her father asked her.

"Yes dad, I trust him. He is better than the ones, whom you all brought for my alliance. They all left me, blaming me but he didn't. Even after knowing my past, he is ready to marry me without any conditions like the other groom kept." Kavya said as her father sighed in defeat and shook his head.

And now Shivam and Neha get inside in the battlefield of convincing Kavya father for marriage. After listening to Shivam and Neha he agreed for marriage.

I know he is not happy with this, but it should happen in this way only. We all went to temple to look for a prosperous day for marriage.

Priest said some dates according to our horoscopes. I didn't understand a thing, I just stood there looking at them all.

I remembered Kavya asking to move out of this city as soon as possible. So, for that I decided the date three days after today. Uncle was again unhappy, but I can't do anything. It's for Kavya, she is depressed and want to leave this place.

Though he doesn't want to agree but he has no choice left, he agreed for the arrangements. We decided wedding will be held in local temple, I'm okay with that too.

After having dinner in there house and giving Kavya shagun, which Shivam said to give it to her. We returned to Shivam house.

I called my grandpa, to inform him about my marriage and he is way too happy for me finally decided to get married. He is old, so he can't come here for wedding, but he said he will be waiting for us.

I called it a day and after taking a shower I slept.

End of Shang POV.......

"In only three days, you guys decided to get married. So, desperate haaa??" I teased them both and they both looked at me like I'm some kind of alien.

"Now what??" I asked them both, not really getting what that expression meant to be.

"Where do you find desperate in our story?? Tell me??" Kavi asked me leaning towards me.

"You guys are going to get married in three days then what should I have to say it. Other than desperate??" I too backfired a question to Kavi and bro.

"Laxmi, I just want to leave that place as soon as possible. It doesn't mean that we are dying to marry eachother." She defended herself.

"Lier, I know it. You already fall for my bro and now acting in front of me and my bro." I teased her as I showed my tongue to her and bro laughed out loud.

"Laxmi, I'm going to kill you." Kavi said slamming her hands on table.

"Then who is going to write your love life story, Mrs Kavya shang??" I ask leaning in my chair, while a small smirk played on my lips.

She narrowed her eyes to me and closed them taking a deep breath she opened her eyes again.

"I will do it, after you complete our story." She declared as she sat in chair.

"Then, let me tell you, I'm not going to complete it at all." I said as I and bro did hi fi. And Kavya glares turned to next level.

Hello my beautiful readers ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the chapter....

Hope you like it....

Do comment it and vote it

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️