15. Guilt

"Bro, why didn't you replied to her letters? Don't you know she is alone?" I ask bro, slamming my hands on dinning table as hard as possible.

Well it hurts, actually, it started stinging. You are so stupid, you hurt yourself. I slowly lift my hands from table and look at them. They are completely red, looking at them my eyes sting with tears but I didn't allowed them to flow.

I saw bro, looking at me carrying a lazy look on his face and shook his head towards me. It's not fair, I got hurt because of him and he is just shaking his head.

So, not fair!!!

I pouted looking at him and I turned my attention towards Kavi. She too has that same expression matching with bro, how come they both give me that same look at same time.

They both are not even bothering to look at my hands. I saw both of them with sad face.

"Done with your Circus, now sit down." Kavi said in bored tone and my mouth literally touched ground.

Me!!! Circus!!! When did I even do any type of circus here. I was asking bro about her, and she is making fun of me. Pouting more, I sat on chair.

"Ok, fine!!! Continue!!!" I said looking at bro, now his turn to say story.

He leaned on his chair, as he lazily took a glass of water and sipped it. He very well knows how to tease me, when I need something from him.

I rolled my eyes to him, while he smiled towards me. Don't forgot in a teasing way only.

"Bro!!! Stop it, and continue your story." I said losing the last bit of desperation, in front of him.

Shang's POV..................

Within 4-5 hours after my marriage, I came to know that I need to join army again. Having no other option, I talked with Kavya. I knows it's very unusual, to leave her on marriage day itself. But I can't help it.

I have my mom's ring to her, as I walked out. She cried a lot and I felt bad, very bad actually. I never thought, I would make her cry this much, it pained my heart looking at her crying over me.

Though we maybe don't love eachother, but I started feeling good with her and the time I married her. I have fallen in love with her, I don't know she loves me or not.

But I'm in love with her, I never thought I will fall in love with someone. But finally I have fallen in love with my wife. Wife!!! That's sounds great.

I moved out from Himachal Pradesh, and went back to join in army. First few days went nicely then I started missing Kavya. That's new for me, I never missed anyone before but now I'm missing Kavya.

When her first letter came, I was so surprised to get a letter for me. Because it was new for me, I even thought it must be not for me. Then I read it, it's from Kavya, my wife.

She used to write her heart out, telling me how much she is missing me. Reading her letters I felt bad for leaving her there. Many times I even though that, I married a girl telling her I will keep her happy and safe.

But what I'm doing now, I left her on marriage day itself. Making her cry even more, more than she cried in her past.

I started missing her more, after reading her every letter. But I never dared to write a letter for her. In first place I don't know what to write and I was in guilt that, I may turned her life to worst.

Because maybe, she maybe, get a good alliance and groom would be supporting her. Not like me, who left her on marriage day only.

I lived in army for 6 months, those 6 months was hell for me. And when time came to for me to go back, I was nervous as well as excited to see Kavya.

I started for Delhi, where Kavya living with my grandpa. I was happy, actually so happy to see her again after a long time.

I called to grandpa to inform him that I'm returning back from army. After few rings grandpa received call, and my heart wished that should taken by Kavya itself.

"Hello!!!" Grandpa said and I pursed my lips.

"Grandpa, it's me!!!" I said.

"Shang