4. Any Guess Who Is The Person

So, from now on you all going to read this story in kavya and Shang bro POV.....

Me and bro still in garden, I'm looking at bro while he is grinning. And why?? I don't know.. maybe he is reminding his old days with Kavi.

Kavi came too us, holding coffee for both of them and tea for me. I'm so thankful for it, because it's freaking cold here.

I took my tea and Kavi sat beside bro, ofcourse. Why will she sit beside me.

They both smiled to themselves, literally forgetting my presence there. I cleared my throat to get there attention on me. And finally, finally they both saw me.

Will you both please continue, my readers are so desperate to read your story. In last chapter everyone wants to bro to smack my head and in this if you are doing this means.

They will search for me and kill me for sure. So, please for my sake continue your story.

They both laughed at me but finally Kavi decided to say her part of story.

Kavya POV......................

I woke up, early at 5 in the morning like as usual. I didn't slept well today also, I maybe fall asleep at 3 and now it's 5 I'm already up. Sighing to my life, I thought to take a shower.

I took a shower and saw my mom as usual she ignored me and my presence like I never exist in her life. It has been like this front he day of my alliances broke.

They have to support me, but they never listened to my explanation or something. They assumed whatever that boy said is right and I'm at fault.

It hurts when your family didn't support you, and it hurts me way to much. And now they brought new alliance for me. I don't know when this drama will come to an end, because I'm already fed up of it.

I got ready to my school, today there was going to be some competition in our school with other schools kids and I'm the incharge of it.

I have lot of works which I have to go through again. About arrangements and all. Uffff, today is going to be stressful day. I walked to school, and I was greeted by my friends who took me in to a warm hug.

Which I just dream to be my parents or from my family. But sadly they can't but my friends can. A true friend can literally change our mood. Now it's happening with me.

I started smiling looking at my friends, who knows me more than my family. We backend from hug, feeling stares from everyone around us.

"Good morning, kavi!!" They both said in unison and I chuckled a little looking at both of them.

"Good morning!!!" I greeted them back.

"Had breakfast??" They ask me eyeing me and I know I can't lie to them. So I shook my head gaining glares from both of them.

"How many times, we have to tell you. Don't skip your meals kavi. What if you fall sick??" They said with concerned filled voice and I just hope that it came from my mom.

Because I miss her, so much. I just want to hug her tightly and cry over her shoulder. But sadly I can't, I would never I think. I bite my lips to not cry now, not in front of my friends.

Who now become my everything, my family, my friends, and a shoulder to cry. They are now my backbone, and I'm so happy to get them both in my life.

"I will have it later, now it's time for me to start working. As you know I have a lot in my bag." I said hoping they will leave me today. And finally they left me with a nod and a warning too.

That is in lunch they are going to make me eat breakfast and lunch at a time. I started watching last minute preparations, of competition.

I was going through some of the papers then my phone Started ringing. Frowning to it I took it from my handbag and got shocked to see my mom number.

I hurriedly went to upstairs, though it was not allowed to go upstairs when competition is running. But still I went because I want to talk with her in silence.

"Hello, mom!!!" I said clutching my phone in one hand and in another one my dupatta tightly.

"You got a new alliance, Kavya." She said making my heart broke.

She didn't called me to talk with me or to ask me how I'm I? But he called me to tell this, a sarcastic smile spread on my lips.

"Hmmm!!!" I just hummed to her, biting my lips hardly. Not really allowing my tears to escape my eyes.

"Listen, boy wants to marry you. But there is a condition." She stopped and I frowned listening to it.

"What condition??" I ask.

"He wants you too give resignation to your job. He doesn't want to marry a working girl, me and your father already agreed to it. So, when you are coming back from school do it and come." She said making my tears to escape my eyes.

This job is everything for me, I put a lot of effort to get this job. It's my pride, a relief for me from my everyday life. And I can't lose it.

"Mom, please listen to it. I can't resign to job mom, please. You know it, how much I adore this job, you know it how much I put myself to get this job. Please don't do it mom." I pleaded to her while tears running down from my eyes.

"Kavya, enough of your drama. 3 alliances have already broken by you. So this time I'm not going to listen to you, you are going to marry him at any cost." She said as she hung up call without even listening to me.

I cried and cried and cried cursing my fate. Untill I felt a presence at my back, wiping my tears harshly I turned to my back.

There was a person with his 6 feet height, with good looks. Looking at me or more like observing me.

And I already fell for his facial features. Like love at first sight itself. He has those mesmerising looks, which can draw any girls attention and mine too.

End of Kavi pov.....

"Any guess who is that person?" She ask me wiggling her eyebrows to me.

"Ofcourse!!!" I said as I stood up.

"What are you doing??" She ask me eyeing me.

"Wait!!! Let me introduce your life hero to my readers." I said as I rolled a magazine near by me. And kept it in front of my mouth.

"It's non other than my bro, Mr Shang itself. Come on guys clap your hands." I said as they both laughed out loud.

"Finally you guys met." I said as I sat on chair again.

"Yes!!!" They both said at a time, grinning from ear to ear.

Hello my beautiful readers ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, finally they met......

How is the chapter....

Hope so you all like it.....

I know my Kavi must be sad now reading this chapter....bro please take care of her....I know you will.....

Do, comment your thoughts and review it

Love you all guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️