12. Wedding

We completed our breakfast as I still nagging both to reveal more story. But they both are hell bent on not opening there mouths and saying about there precious love story.

Sighing to both of them, I walked to living room as I myself throwing on couch took TV remote and started changing channels one by one lazily.

Nothing is interesting in TV too, now what I have to do. I saw in kitchen only Kavya is present and I saw surroundings bro is no where to be found.

That's great!!! Melting Kavya is way too easy then anything. Grinning ear to ear, I walked to kitchen and sat on kitchen counter.

"Kavi, please naaa, tell your story further." I ask her making best puppy eyes ever.

She turned her face towards me, and sighed deeply looking at my face. She is going to open her mouth now, at any cost.

"Okay fine!!!" She said as I grinned looking at her. I took her hand and dragged her to dinning table. I made her sit and I too sat beside her.

Finally!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!

Kavya POV................

In within three days, I'm going to marry a person. Whom I met just 20 days before, though I'm happy that finally I'm going to leave this place. But still I'm afraid and sacred of what future holds for me.

Whatever it maybe, I would be happy by leaving this place. I beared more than anyone can, I didn't get any support when I needed. Least is from my own family, sighing to the thought, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

But like as usual I couldn't sleep, late at night, I slept. I barely sleep for 2-4 hours daily, I know it is bad for health but I couldn't do anything for it.

I woke up early in morning as I completed my morning shower. My friends came and dragged me for shopping ofcourse for my wedding shopping.

I completed my shopping and soon the day came, I mean the wedding day. I got ready in wedding dress and we went to temple. Shang, Shivam, Neha and upsana were waiting for us already in temple.

We took seat in our place, and pandit started chanting mantras.

"Keep mangalsutra in this tray." Pandit asked Shang, but Shang saw him like he asked something which he never listened before.

"What??" Shang asked pandit, he must have don't have any idea about it.

I took a deep breath and explained to pandit to do the marriage without mangalsutra. I can see the disappointment in my father's and family eyes because of the incident.

But I didn't said anything, and convinced myself That he don't have any idea about bringing mangalsutra.

After that pandit asked Shang to fill my hair partition with sindoor(vermilion).

Shang filled my hair partition, at that time, I felt something like different and new feelings came inside of me. A happy feeling, and a feeling of safe. Maybe it sound wierd but it's true I felt new being married. And even with Shang I felt safe and secured. Then we took pheras(seven rounds around holy fire).

Finally I'm married now, like I always wished. In a simple way, small simple wedding.

Later Shang came to me "kavya, I brought ring for wedding." He said hesitating a little.

"We don't exchange rings for wedding." I said and he nod his head.

"Yeah, I came to know about it just now." He said, pursing his lips.

"Ring??" I ask him as he showed the ring which he brought for wedding. I smiled as I extended my hand and he slide the ring in my ring finger.

After that we went to home.

End of kavya's POV........

"Wait, wait, wait!!!" I said impatiently looking at kavi.

"Bro, didn't even bring mangalsutra for wedding?" I ask her in shock and she chuckled a little before shaking her head.

"He don't have any idea about mangalsutra. So, no, he didn't bring it." She said as I slumped my shoulders down.

"your family, didn't said anything to you?" I ask her, remembering her family.

"At that time no, but later they did. But we can't even blame them nor your bro. It just that he don't know about how our wedding goes on. He thought it must be held only by changing rings and he even brought that." Kavi said shrugging her shoulders as I nod my head.

It's true, he don't know it.

"Then what happened??" I ask her.

"Then what??? He left me within 4-5 hours of our marriage." Kavi said as I saw her in complete shock.

"WHAT????" I ask her completely dumbfounded.

"Yes!!!" She said nodding her head vigorously.

Hello my cutie's ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the chapter....

Hope you like it....

Do tell me, comment it, vote it....

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️