1.

Laxmi( who don't know who is Laxmi, for them. She is author of this book.) went to Shimla and to kavya's home, because I need to know more about there story. I walked in and enter kitchen and sat on table which is present there.

"Hey, Kavi (Kavya)!!!" I called her, who is busy in cooking. She doesn't even saw me coming here.

"Laxmi!!! What are you doing here??" She said looking at me surprised.

"Very warm welcome to your dear friend haaa??" I said sarcasm was dipping from me. I glared at Kavi, who smiled awkwardly to me.

"I was just surprised looking at you. Hehehe!!!" She said and I rolled my eyes to her.

"Yeah, right??" I said sitting on kitchen counter beside Kavi, shaking my legs.

"Why you came here??" She ask me stirring soup which she is preparing.

"Ofcourse to know about your love story, everyone are waiting for it eagerly." I said in duh tone. But Kavi chuckled dryly and shook her head to me.

"What is that expression for??" I ask her, frowning to her.

"Who wants to read my story, Laxmi. A broken person story." She said turning and her hand hit on soup bowl, beside her and it dropped. Shattering in to pieces.

Kavi sat and started collecting them, I too helped her.

"My story is like this, it's next destination is dustbin." She said as she went to throw the bowl which was broken in to 3 pieces.

I stopped her and took it from her hands.

"You go and watch the soup, while I throw it." I said smiling towards her. She went to her soup and I sat on chair, doing my work on bowl. After half n hour it was ready looking more beautiful then before.

"You are right, Kavi. A broken thing can only end up in dustbin. But a little care and with little love towards it can change it completely. And it will look more beautiful than before like this bowl now.

And for your story, my bro(Shang) love and his care towards you, add more beauty than before to you. You are not a broken person, Kavi. You are now like this bowl, more beautiful than before." I said handling her broken bowl which I fixed with glue and gold colour paint.

She smiled looking at it and looked at me with that smile.

"Now will you please do the honours of telling your story, mam??" I ask her and she smiled and nod her head to me. Finally!!!

"From where you want to know??" she ask me, pushing soup in front of me.

"From the starting obviously!!" I said as I took a spoon full of soup in my mouth. It tastes delicious.

"Okay!!!" She said as she sat in front of me.

"I was lecture, in Himachal Pradesh. I lived with my parents and other family members.

I mean our is joint family, my life was beautiful like others. I have two friends, Neha and Upasana, they are more like sisters to me...." She was telling more but I interrupted he run middle.

"Then what I'm to you??" I ask knitting my eyebrows.

"You are my sister in law, like you and Shang are bro, sis." She said in bored tone, but I grinned to her.

"Yup, I love my bro. More than you." I said to her, still grinning. She glared at me.

"I didn't asked you." She said through getting her teeth. Poor teeth.

"But I like to inform you." I said to annoy her more and yeah I'm successful in my mission. Because she closed her eyes taking deep breaths.

"Please continue your story, Bhabhi (SIL, in Hindi). " I said, smiling sweetly towards her and I know she likes it when I address her as Bhabhi rather than Kavi.

Weird, but what can we do. She is like that only, crazy for sometime, clumsy most of the time, cranky head at particular time.

I know after reading it, she for sure plan to kill me. I will be dead for sure.

"I was fine with my life, then one day one alliance came and everything happened in hurry. Groom said okay to marriage, so there family gave me shagun to me." She said as a tear escaped from her eyes.

Here shagun means, officially Kavi belongs to them. They named her to there son's wife.

I went to her and hugged her by side.

"You okay, Kavi??" I ask her, she nod her head.

"I'm fine, Laxmi." She smiled sadly to me.

"Then what happened?" I ask her, she took another deep breath before continuing.

"I don't know what happened, but suddenly one day that groom called my mom. And directly called off the wedding." She said and I was so shocked listening to it.

"And when my mom asked the reason. He blamed me that I'm not talking with him, and I'm not interested in him. But in real, he never called me." She said in mare whisper. I instantly stood up.

"He did what?? That bastard blamed you. How could he?? I'm so going to kill him, do you have any address of him?" I ask her really hoping that she have that bastard address.

She smiled looking at me and made me sit again.

"I don't have his address, but now I'm fine." She said and I took a deep breath.

"I'm forgiving him only because you said you are okay. Otherwise I would have killed him till now." I said, gulping water.

"Yeah, I know it. You would have killed him till now." She said sarcastically.

"Stop it, Kavi. Then what happened tell me?" I ask her.

"My parents and my family believed him, rather than me." She said and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Whattt???" I ask her, literally feeling her sadness, which she is trying to hold back.

"Yeah, my parents believed him and everyone in my family blamed me." She said.

How can they believe someone, rather than there own daughter.

"And it happens three times with me!!" She ended and I saw her in shock.

"Three times??" I ask her.

"Yup, three times. Everytime groom cancelled marriage blaming me only." She said as her tears escaped from her eyes.

"Then!!"

"Then I went in to depression. There was no one with me, I was crying and said I didn't did anything. But no one believed me, no one even cared that I would be hurt too.

It's not easy for a girl too, I left behind. I used to cry whole night, thinking about my past days. How happy I was and now I'm just a crying mess." She end with sarcastic smile spread over her lips.

"No, one believed you??" I ask taking her hand in mine squeezing it.

"Actually my aunt, stood with me, luckily. She even defend me with my family members. Though no one listened to her, but still I feel happy. Because I got someone to share my pain.

She used to call me daily to cheer me up. But I was not like before, I'm just staying and eating for living. I'm going to school daily, my friends supported me but nothing worked." She whispered.

"Then, how did you over come from depression??" I ask her, she turned to me and smiled brightly.

"I met your bro!!" She said as she winked to me.

"Oh my god!!! I'm waiting for his entry only." I said hugging her tightly to me.

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is kavi.....I'm not writing about her sad past....I'm going to write about her colourful future.....I mean there love story...

I may not update daily, but I will try to update very frequently.

Hope I get same love for this story too.

Do, comment your thoughts and review it too...

Love you all guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️