10. Best Decision

I'm started shaking like I just went through an earthquake, and then I started listening to voices near my ear.

"Laxmi, get up!! You lazy girl!!!" I opened my eyes and saw Kavi, waking me up. I frowned to her, I just now fall asleep.

Great laxmi!!! Great start of the day.

"Laxmi get up, it's already 5:30 in morning." Kavi said shouting at me and I sat up straight.

"What the hell kavi, it's only 5:30. You are shouting like it's 10 or 11, come on yaar. Who will wake up at 5:30 in early morning." I said as I lied again on bed.

"Laxmi, we daily woke up at 5 in morning. It's your bro rules, you better woke up before your bro himself come here to wake you up. I'm telling you it will be disaster." She warned me, but me being me. I turned to another side covering my head with duvet.

"Let him do whatever he want, I'm sleepy!!!" I closed my eyes, as bed and duvet hugged me tightly. But my happiness was last for mare seconds.

"Kavi!!! Did laxmi woke up are not??" I heard bro voice and I immediately sat on bed.

"Yeah bro, I'm up already." I shouted as I ran to washroom and I heard kavi laughing at me.

She has guts to laugh at me, this girl.. I know why she even have that freaking guts. Ofcourse why not? She is after all martial arts specialist.

Glaring at her I closed the door of washroom and did my morning chores. After getting fresh up I walked outside to kitchen.

On my way, I saw bro again watching those pathetic news in early morning.

"Good morning, Laxmi!!!" He said turning his head towards me.

"Good morning, bro!!!" I said as a yawn escaped my lips. Oh no!!! I think I'm in trouble, because his eyebrows went up looking at me yawning.

"Try to wake up early daily, it's good for health." He said turning his attention back on news. Nodding my head to him I went to kitchen.

I sat on kitchen counter beside kavi, who is preparing coffee and tea at the same time.

"Finally woke up, sleepy head." She said as she flickered her fingers on my forehead.

"Ouch!!! Come on yaar. I'm not used to wake up this time." I said rubbing the place where she just now flickered her fingers.

She forwarded tea cup to me and passed coffee to bro. We both sat on dinning table.

"Kavi, now tell me your side of story?" I ask her as she smiled brightly before taking a sip on coffee and continued her story.

Kavya's POV..................

I was so in shock when Shang asked me for marriage, and walked out from there leaving me in complete shock itself. My mouth still hung open and my eyes are ready to come out.

Neha who sat beside me, do the honours of closing my mouth. I slowly turned my head towards her.

"Fly's will enter!!!" She said pursing her lips as I frowned towards her.

"Is it important??" I ask her glaring.

"Ofcourse not!!!" She said and smiled to me.

"So, what you decided??" She ask me, and I hung my head down shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know." I said and took a deep breath. I really don't know what to do now? It's confusing. Though I'm happy that Shang asked me for marriage, but still I'm in a dilemma now.

Why he asked me for marriage? If I listened to my heart, its dancing from the moment shange asked me for marriage and it still doing. And about my brain, it's also I'm shock like me.

Neha took my both hands in her as she made me look at her.

"I know kavya, it's sudden. But think about it very wisely, Shang is nice person. I saw him personally from last ten days, he is nice guy I can say that without thinking for a second.

And he will keep you happy at any cost. He is far more better than those all alliances you faced in past or you are facing now.

He works with shivam, trust me he is best for you. I know it's about marriage and commitment for whole life. We can't see back once we get married. But think he will be the best decision of your life.

He wont force you for anything I can assure you that, not to leave your job or for something which you are going through now. Believe me kavya, he is the best." Neha ended looking at me with hope filled eyes.

I turned my face to upsana and she nodded her head silently telling me to say okay. Taking a deep breath, I decided and took my whole life decision in mare seconds.

"I'm ready for marriage with Shang." I said looking at Neha. She smiled brightly as she hugged me as tightly as possible, squealing in happiness.

"I'm so happy for you kavya. Trust me this would be your best decision in your life. You will remember me and thank me in future for bringing Shang in your life." She said as she released me from hug.

I don't know if I'm doing right or wrong, but right now I just want to leave this place. I don't know what future holds for me, happiness or sadness.

I know me and Shang are poles apart, I don't even know my family will accept this marriage or not. Because there are so many differences between us.

Like age gap, religion, culture to hell he can't even speak Hindi nor understand it. I just hope this would be my best decision like Neha said. Because I can't go through another turmoil in my life again.

I have already faced a lot in my life, more than anyone can face. And I'm so done with it now. I want to take a break from everything.

Thinking about what future holds for me and not having any idea we completed our lunch as we went back to work.

But my mind is kept on playing the pictures of me and Shang. He is different I can say that, I never felt that pull towards someone like I felt towards Shang.

Hoping for the best I went to home and called it a day.

End of kavya POV..............

"Very best decision." I said looking at kavi, who has a small smile spread on her lips.

"I know!!!" She said and we both smiled to eachother.

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry again, I'm busy till Sunday I would be like this only. I can't update daily till Sunday, so bear with me till then.

After that I will update daily....

So coming to the chapter, how is it...

Hope you all like it....

Do comment your thoughts and vote for my story....

wait!!! Actually, Not my story but kavi and my serious bro story.....

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️